Riot Fest 2013

bgdesign

my ex just moved to chicago and said i'm welcome to come visit. and one of my friends offered any show anywhere in the country after fucking up getting brand new nye tickets.

this would only cost me the tickets..

Just reading the bands for this for the first time. The Lillingtons? FUCK YEAH. Wondering if it is the whole band or just Teenage Bottlerocket playing Lillingtons songs? Not sure if it matters.

Rocket From the Crypt / Lawrence Arms / Toots / Chuck Ragan also bad ass as well.

Gotta ask around and see if I can get some buddies to go.

Just reading the bands for this for the first time. The Lillingtons? FUCK YEAH. Wondering if it is the whole band or just Teenage Bottlerocket playing Lillingtons songs? Not sure if it matters.

Rocket From the Crypt / Lawrence Arms / Toots / Chuck Ragan also bad ass as well.

Gotta ask around and see if I can get some buddies to go.

It's not tbr. It's the original lillingtons.

the VIP package includes 15 drink tickets. i think we're going to opt for that one.

I was going to go for the VIP, but since I have to buy a flight from CA I think I'll just go as a peasant. 

I cannot recommend the VIP passes highly enough.  

The 15 free drinks alone make it a good deal.  

The VIP stage access, separate VIP bathrooms, and shady lounge area put it way over the top.

Given that the cheap tickets are already sold out and earlier comments that there are always cheap tickets later on I am just going to wait.

Looking at possible hotel accomodations. VC want to rent out a party house?

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/832699

I went to atlanta and used air bnb. I would recommend this if you can get enough people to make it worth the money. That place says it accommodates 6 but looks like it has enough room for 16.