Any Cyber Monday Vinyl Deals?

Popmarket has deals every hour, on the hour..limited quanity, first come first serve

http://www.myplaydir...monday-2012.pdf

List can be found there. Just picked up the ac/dc vinyl bundle myself

They also have that Pearl Jam bundle back up for purchase at $40 and free shipping. http://www.popmarket.com/pearl-jam-vinyl-bundle/details/25909405

Exclusive PopMarket bundle offer of Newly Remastered Vinyl Editions of Pearl Jam’s first 3 studio albums!

• Pearl Jam’s First 3 Original Studio Albums Newly Remastered For Vinyl
  • Includes Previously Unreleased Remixed Version of Ten
  • 180 Gram Audiophile LP Pressings
  • Complete Original Artwork w/ 12” x 12” Gatefold LP Packaging

Guest deathbydrums

They also have that Pearl Jam bundle back up for purchase at $40 and free shipping. http://www.popmarket...etails/25909405

Exclusive PopMarket bundle offer of Newly Remastered Vinyl Editions of Pearl Jam’s first 3 studio albums!

• Pearl Jam’s First 3 Original Studio Albums Newly Remastered For Vinyl
  • Includes Previously Unreleased Remixed Version of Ten
  • 180 Gram Audiophile LP Pressings
  • Complete Original Artwork w/ 12” x 12” Gatefold LP Packaging

Thanks for the tip! Too good to pass up!

This hour's popmarket is 4 Strokes records for $44.99. Wasn't impressed with the newer stuff so dont really want it. There should also be another chance to grab that Pearl Jam bundle in a few hours, unless its a different bundle they are doing for cybermonday.

Please post in here if that PJ goes on sale.

Please post in here if that PJ goes on sale.

I was wrong, the PJ bundle was 6am, not 6pm. my bad. i'll hit you up when I get mine and see if you want it. I just grabbed it cause it was there. Only cool bundles left are Tom Waits Vinyl Bundle at 6pm eastern and a white stripes vinyl bundle at 10pm. In between there's also a Clash CD bundle and a Johnny Cash Bootleg CD Bundle at 7PM eastern that could be interesting.

I was wrong, the PJ bundle was 6am, not 6pm. my bad. i'll hit you up when I get mine and see if you want it. I just grabbed it cause it was there. Only cool bundles left are Tom Waits Vinyl Bundle at 6pm eastern and a white stripes vinyl bundle at 10pm. In between there's also a Clash CD bundle and a Johnny Cash Bootleg CD Bundle at 7PM eastern that could be interesting.

That would be awesome. Let me know if you do not want it. Much appreciated!!!