Finch - What It Is To Burn 2xLP Hot Topic exclusives

travis

Guest johneedeformed

Check the block if you're in california they have a couple copies. 

You mean the employee that works there didn't buy them all up this time or has he not gotten to them yet?

I don't follow.

You are the lurker.

Explain...

If you think the primary reason HT stopped doing Hot Cash for vinyl is that they're looking out for you, the "true music fan," let me know because I have the deed to a bridge in Brooklyn you might be interested in picking up.

Guest johneedeformed

Lurker exposed!   :D

Because I joined a few months ago and don't have 1,000+ posts that makes me a lurker? Your logic isn't very sound.

Guest johneedeformed

You are the lurker.

If you think the primary reason HT stopped doing Hot Cash for vinyl is that they're looking out for you, the "true music fan," let me know because I have the deed to a bridge in Brooklyn you might be interested in picking up.

Ok, now for ME to hold YOUR hand...

I post this earlier:

"Once more... WHY WOULD THEY ALLOW PEOPLE TO PLACE SUCH LARGE ORDERS IF THEY ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT THE TRUE FAN! The fact is, they didn't want to lose all that money by selling vinyl during sales because tehy would rather sell them for full price!

Nothing wrong with a company wanting to make more money but at least SAY IT don't hide under some bullcrap excuse that isn't even true."

I never did fall for the pathetic excuse that this is about the "TRUE FAN" so I'm not sure why you are assuming that I fell for the excuse. It's all about the money they lost by selling vinyl for 50% off instead of full price because the vinyl will sell regardless. The fact of the matter is Hot Topic tries to claim this ISN'T about the money and that they really want to protect the fan. I'm exposing their bullcrap. try paying attention before making assumptions...