Finch - What It Is To Burn 2xLP Hot Topic exclusives

travis

then why did you order it?

To flip it, duh.

the bands i collect are ones I listened to in the past and now... I even had a Finch sticker back in the day on my computer desk, just kinda iffy on them, I have lot of respect around this genre...  was planning on buying the underoath chasing safety and since its bogo might as well get finch?   works the other way around also deal is a deal.   

as for flipping, heh finch wasnt never a big hit so i think flippers will even be dissapointed in it:  look at fall out boy on ebay  not great flipping results going on there...

Guest johneedeformed

the bands i collect are ones I listened to in the past and now... I even had a Finch sticker back in the day on my computer desk, just kinda iffy on them, I have lot of respect around this genre...  was planning on buying the underoath chasing safety and since its bogo might as well get finch?   works the other way around also deal is a deal.   

as for flipping, heh finch wasnt never a big hit so i think flippers will even be dissapointed in it:  look at fall out boy on ebay  not great flipping results going on there...

I'm trying to collect everything I used to own on CD back in the day so I understand teh feeling. I've ordered mroe than few that will maybe be listened to once and then sit in my collection looking purty. Frogstomp, for example.