Finch - What It Is To Burn 2xLP Hot Topic exclusives

travis

Let's stop fighting each other and focus all out hate towards the faceless Hot Topic corporation, since they don't talk back. Except for Travis. Who doesn't care anyways.

Love you Travis!

Also my order went through. After Say Hello To Sunshine is pressed I'll be taking a much needed break from HT and all their passive aggressive heart games.

I'm am a delicate man, y'know.

Ok, now for ME to hold YOUR hand...

I post this earlier:

"Once more... WHY WOULD THEY ALLOW PEOPLE TO PLACE SUCH LARGE ORDERS IF THEY ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT THE TRUE FAN! The fact is, they didn't want to lose all that money by selling vinyl during sales because tehy would rather sell them for full price!

Nothing wrong with a company wanting to make more money but at least SAY IT don't hide under some bullcrap excuse that isn't even true."

I never did fall for the pathetic excuse that this is about the "TRUE FAN" so I'm not sure why you are assuming that I fell for the excuse. It's all about the money they lost by selling vinyl for 50% off instead of full price because the vinyl will sell regardless. The fact of the matter is Hot Topic tries to claim this ISN'T about the money and that they really want to protect the fan. I'm exposing their bullcrap. try paying attention before making assumptions...

You're still not getting the point I'm trying to make, but that's okay. I will give it one more shot. Why on earth do you think a HT customer service rep would tell you one thing, when in reality the reason for the change seems to be something totally different? WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?

You can PM me about this one if you want, I have to bow out of this thread.

"The auction's winner will receive a NEW, SEALED copy of Finch's "What It Is to burn" lp x2 in the picture above. It is pressed on marbled cobalt vinyl. Awesome and limited, I purchased this album brand new and direct from a retailer, and it has been stored safely within a box in my spare room until now. This lp is positively UNPLAYED. Please check out my other auctions to save on shipping. All funds due within 7 DAYS of auction's end. Thanx for looking!"

Totally worth the $70+ guys. It's both AWESOME and LIMITED! Also, it's been safely stored in a box in this person's spare room until now... so for a couple of hours max.

Guest johneedeformed

You're still not getting the point I'm trying to make, but that's okay. I will give it one more shot. Why on earth do you think a HT customer service rep would tell you one thing, when in reality the reason for the change seems to be something totally different? WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?

You can PM me about this one if you want, I have to bow out of this thread.

Because they work for the company and do it's bidding. Doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Not sure what point you are trying to make because you've been mistaken from the get go. Get a clue, buddy.

Guest johneedeformed

I might have to put one up for $500 and in the description state that they are available for sale at hot topic. 

just put HOT TOPIC VERSION in the listing title.

Guest johneedeformed

The best part of that auction:

I purchased this album brand new and direct from a retailer, and it has <b>been stored safely within a box in my spare room until now.</b>

Derrrrrr

That's how you KNOW he's taking GREAT care of it. Sittin around for all those minutes... ;)