Finch - What It Is To Burn 2xLP Hot Topic exclusives

travis

so can anyone who has this confirm that What It Is To Burn is on there in its entirety? it doesnt cut out after 30 seconds or cut out at any point for that matter? i went back a few pages where people were saying they bought this in store, but all i saw was talk about how crappy the cover looks so it won't look good framed and that it's a gatefold with an insert.

so can anyone who has this confirm that What It Is To Burn is on there in its entirety? it doesnt cut out after 30 seconds or cut out at any point for that matter? i went back a few pages where people were saying they bought this in store, but all i saw was talk about how crappy the cover looks so it won't look good framed and that it's a gatefold with an insert.

Travis already confirmed that it has the entire track (newer version)

I can confirm first hand that it is all there, and it is beautiful.

Can't checkout on my phone. 'SOLD OUT'.

I would just get it from the Hot Topic in Victorville, CA but those hookers never have any new records.

Is this a ruse? BOGO from HT can't stop F-ing me ITB. Seems like every time there's some ridiculous sale we get shafted for trying to trade legal tender for goods.

Can't checkout on my phone. 'SOLD OUT'.

I would just get it from the Hot Topic in Victorville, CA but those hookers never have any new records.

I know this will provably get flipped to me, who's it gonna bb?

No way, west coast HT's have hookers? Why do we just get Hello Kitty shit?

Guest tms2787

I didn't check the boards this morning before work, I got into work and stopped in to Hot Topic a little after 10:00 to check and see if they got anything new in and maybe buy some stuff on the BOGO, decided to look on the Kiosk just to see if this went up, I looked it said "Sold Out" and I said "What the fuck?" to myself so I got on here and saw all of you talking about it, the girl working there asked me what I was looking for, she thought it was weird so she looked it up in the computer and it was claiming 1,400 copies were avilable, she tried to call the order in for me -  I am not sure who they call, I guess the warehouse and right away the person on the other line said "It is sold out" so who knows what the hell is going on, maybe someone bought them all up with the BOGO/free shipping, I was going to make the Lazy Labador reference but someone already beat me to it. I'd like to own this but don't want to go through hopes and a bunch of b.s. to get it. Fingers crossed though.

wow. mine shipped too. no way they sold 1000+ online in 6 hours right?

without the band directly promoting it, i would doubt it but then again who knows.  

That being said, regardless i just want one and if anyone who see's them at a store can get me a copy or two then I would be happy to pay or trade for it.