VC Boards Community Twitter

(If this fits better in everything else please feel free to move it.)

@VCboards

I created a VC Boards twitter so that if exclusives go up or limited records go back in stock it Will be' tweeted as a way to help members of our community that are away from a CPU.

It Is private so please request to follow and post your twitter handle here for approval.

If you would like the login info to help post things, post here and ill PM it to you. Obviously not everyone will get login info, but trusted members Will.

Running list of those that have the login info --

Blanchard Oswald
Juan
Mindovermatter

thejesseb

Dude lets be honest, theres a shit ton of people on here who are secretly flippers. They just dont let you know about it. But yes Im game for this and would help with the log in if needed (since Im on the internet most of the day anyway). My twitter handle is the same as my username on here.

Dude lets be honest, theres a shit ton of people on here who are secretly flippers. They just dont let you know about it. But yes Im game for this and would help with the log in if needed (since Im on the internet most of the day anyway). My twitter handle is the same as my username on here.

Yeah it's a sad truth but what can you do about it? I just hope they realize that they suck as people.