Dine Alone: City and Colour Holiday Vinyl + Alexisonfire Releases

Justin, cheers for taking the time to answer everyone's questions/queries on here (including my own).

Just one quick one if I may... Awesome to hear BBC Session will be released digitally, but I'd love to hear the remixed/remastered S/T. Are there any plans to release that digitally?

Welcome back Justin! Hope you had a good holiday and hopefully nobody harasses you too badly here.

Question though, around when can we expect an official announcement on whats coming out? (if your allowed to tell us that is)

not for a while, we've learned not to post anything too early for AOF fans haha

Justin, cheers for taking the time to answer everyone's questions/queries on here (including my own).

Just one quick one if I may... Awesome to hear BBC Session will be released digitally, but I'd love to hear the remixed/remastered S/T. Are there any plans to release that digitally?

we'll be reissuing it on cd and digital this january!

Justin, I read through all your responses, and one of the biggest concerns wasn't addressed.

Why wouldn't the webstore hold your item? Why have 20+ people battling for the exact same item? If something is added to your cart on most websites, thats secured to that person the entire time they are checking out, why have 9000 people adding it to their cart, and then whoever has the quickest check out wins?

Guest deleted

Justin, I read through all your responses, and one of the biggest concerns wasn't addressed.

Why wouldn't the webstore hold your item? Why have 20+ people battling for the exact same item? If something is added to your cart on most websites, thats secured to that person the entire time they are checking out, why have 9000 people adding it to their cart, and then whoever has the quickest check out wins?

Oh my god dude, let it go.

If something is added to your cart on most websites, thats secured to that person the entire time they are checking out

lol. nope.

why have 9000 people adding it to their cart, and then whoever has the quickest check out wins?

lol. 9000.

get used to it. liking shitty bands is going to cause you to battle for shitty limited records.

What is having an answer to this question gonna do for you? No matter the answer you still won't have one so let it drop.

Only answer that's possible, that's just the way the store works I guess. hadn't heard of that issue before launching but have noted it for the future. And while it's probably tough to acknowledge for some of you, don't forget a LOT of people checked out and completed purchases at the same time as you.

I'm pretty sure most of us realize there was a lot of people checking out at the same time, it was more or less the fact that you had multiple people checking out on the same box set.

Regardless, got the minimal answer, hopefully y'all have it figured for future stuff.

Peace out thread

I missed out on this and stayed up for quit awhile just to make sure I couldn't grab it when everyone went to sleep but my feelings aren't hurt in anyway what so ever. With that said, why would you guys not go into this whole boxset idea with the mindset that the demand could be a lot higher than what you were going to press? Like what about the number 1000 stuck out so much? There was obviously a much bigger demand for this. Honestly nowadays 1000 isn't really all that much, especially for a band with a cult type following like Alexisonfire. I understand that it was a huge project to take on but pressing 2000 instead of 1000 doesn't really seem like all that much of a difference. With how fast these sold out I really think the 2000 mark would have been cake and it definitely would have made a whole lot of people happy. It would have taken a few more days to sell out but I still believe that each set would have sold. Pretty easy guarantee to make some more money even if that required a little more work and cost on y'all's end. Last thing, if the reason for not pressing more is just because the fans who did get this boxset with be upset about its limitedness, then just press it on a different color and change something small up! Or just say "hey we way under gauged this! We are pressing another 1000 for everyone who missed out!" I think we would all rather so a pissed off customer complaining about how non limited there set is going to be than seeing some dude already have a set bid up to $710 on eBay! Buuuut that is just my two cents.

People need to get over this "why didn't they press more" argument. I'm thankful they pressed 1000 when they easily could have just pressed 500 (Jesus, could you imagine?). It's a limited edition boxset, so they pressed a certain amount. Yes there were site issues but the same thing would have happened if they had pressed 2000.

PS - yay! Justin's back!