Recently Viewing

I love Sandler in Funny People.

Jim Carey's 23 or whatever it was called was AWFUL.

I just finished Californaication season 5

I'll start Borded to Death season two tomorrow.

Netflix just added the Giant Mechanical Man, if you like slow burning romantic movies, watch it.

I didn't really care for Funny People but I wouldn't say it's bad. I also give credit for that movie being decent to Judd Apatow, not Sandler so much.

Jack and Jill, That's My Boy, Grown Ups, You Don't Mess With the Zohan....dude has just lost it. I don't expect him to ever top Billy Madison but it would be nice to get something like Big Daddy or The Waterboy again.

Watched One Hour Photo again last night. I really love it when actors typically known for slapstick or silly roles take on serious parts. Anytime Robin Williams plays acts in a darker film he kills it. I really wish Sandler or Jim Carey would take on a few more darker roles.

World's Greatest Dad is one of my favorite Robin Williams movies of all time perhaps. Bobcat did an incredible writing/directing, and Williams shows you emotion to the core. I thought Eternal Sunshine was a great step outta the box for Carey, i mean yes... it was quirky which isn't way outta the box for Carey but still.

funny people was one of the biggest disappointments for me in regards to what i thought it was going to be. i think i even turned it off half way.

hes either lost it, or ive grown tired of his shit.

It's by far the best thing Sandler has been a part of since Punch Drunk Love or Spanglish, everything inbetween that besides Reign Over Me was garbage.

you and sara underwood have a love for kevin james that i don't understand.

my fat funny guy is Chris Farley.

Trail Blazer.... Farley was a god, way before his time...

Shit, came in here to post that i just watched Flight and i got intrigued. Anywho, i watched it... I thought it was fantastic, paced a little strange but all in all was well done. Denzel was great as usual, Goodman provided needed humor and Kelly Reilly is beautiful even has an addict. Looking forward to watching Mae Maxima Culpa sometime this week, took a sneek peek when i started the recording and was instantly disgustingly enveloped by it...

Sandler has made some really good movies but for every good movie there is a horrible one. Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, The Wedding Singer, Punch Drunk Love and 50 First Dates were all good movies. Funny People and Don't mess with the Zohan are bearable in my opinion. But now he is spewing out garbage like Jack and Jill and Grownups and they are making a Grownups II and Thats my boy. These movies suck. Its a total bummer. 

How many people do you think went into that movie thinking it was going to be a light comedy and walked out with there minds blown?

Haha, right?  I can't imagine how many teenagers went in hoping for another Knocked Up and left feeling like they just watched the Deer Hunter. 

First movie of the night: Celeste and Jesse Forever. Maybe I'm a bit biased, because this one hit way way too close to home. Samberg and Jones were both incredible, the music was fantastic and fit the tone perfectly. I really recommend checking this out, unless you've gone throu a really really painful breakup, then stay the fuck away from this movie.