Recently Viewing

caught Silver Linings Playbook last night. I'll give it a B+. Great acting and a lot of characters who made the most with smaller parts. Perfect amount of comedy tossed in too. 

B+ only because I hate Philadelphia sports fans, though the movie portrayed them quite accurately.  

Watched The Corridor last night, if anyone is into sci-fi/horror crossover films ala Donnie Darko should check this out.  The only downfall of this flick was the obvious lack of budget, a little bit more and this film could have been really amazing.  

Restarted watching Freaks & Geeks, forgot how great this show really was.  So many great careers were kicked off because of Freaks.  

Freaks and geeks has a ridiculous amount of good actors in it. Good show. Think I liked undeclared a little more.

Watched finding Elmo the other day. Thought it was a really moving, interesting documentary. Then my buddy told me Kevin clash had to quit Sesame Street cause of allegations he was sleeping with a 16 year old boy. I kinda feel duped by it a little now.

Seriously, I can't get over how great this show was.  It's ridiculous how this show was pulled so quickly; the acting is incredible, the soundtrack rules, and the actual stories are really well written, shits got me laughing one minute and then almost in tears the next.  I highly recommend everyone here start Freaks and Geeks right now.  

Seriously, I can't get over how great this show was.  It's ridiculous how this show was pulled so quickly; the acting is incredible, the soundtrack rules, and the actual stories are really well written, shits got me laughing one minute and then almost in tears the next.  I highly recommend everyone here start Freaks and Geeks right now.  

I highly recommend you recommend shows 90% of us haven't already seen.

No doubt, I'm watching it. Just waiting until the summer when the shows I am watching currently will be on break (most of them, seems like there is always something on with new episodes year round).

I think it is a mistake long term for them to release the entire season on the same day. When you watch week to week you talk with your friends about what is going on, you retain the information better because it is given to you in digestible bits. When I watch a season in one week, I don't remember nearly as much.

You are going to be in a small minority on that one around here

i know. i expected to like it, and made sure i went into with no prior knowledge. the very ending just felt anti-climactic, whether it actually was or not. 

the movie might've been better in theaters. i was just a bit disappointed.