aw that sucks

which town is that gay bar btw? I'm always curious to know each cities gay town/s

For instance here in San Diego... Hillcrest is our gay town

This was a bar in up north Michigan. It was so fun, we got all dressed up and when we got there we found out it was a masquerade ball and they were crowing a snow king and queen (men won both titles).

It was amazing, I saw penises and vaginas and no one cared.

I found her but not before a little girl stopped me, yelled "hello! I am bored", and threw a bouncy ball.

I could not make this stuff up.

My boyfriend drop is probably the the topic of a lot of "I could not make this stuff up" grocery store stories.

One time he decided to put a can of beans on his head and run around. They dropped off his head right in front of some guy, so he yelled "oh! my beans!" in a Gir-like voice, picked them up, and ran away.

My boyfriend drop is probably the the topic of a lot of "I could not make this stuff up" grocery store stories.

One time he decided to put a can of beans on his head and run around. They dropped off his head right in front of some guy, so he yelled "oh! my beans!" in a Gir-like voice, picked them up, and ran away.

That's seriously something I would do...and probably why my mom tries to lose me on multiple occasions.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic