I want a dog. : (

Old people make me cry too. I'm always extra special to elderly that are traveling by themselves on my planes. Man do I have some stories... This one frail little 80 year old lady had been traveling around visiting all her family. She got up to use the restroom and thank God I was right there... She couldn't support herself and fell backwards. If I hadn't been there to catch her tiny body, I don't want to think of what would have happened. : (

Uber and Lyft are great! Make sure you get your new user credit!!

Edit: typo

tess you sound like superwoman disguised as a flight attendant. you are so good to everyone on your flights :)

I love my manager at work.  He's from Morocco, but he grew up in Paris, so he has a French accent.  Anyways, I work at a retail sporting goods store, and we get a discount card that's good for $2000 worth of discounted merchandise each year.  When you run out, you just hand it in.  Anyways, I ran out, and he just texted me saying "Let me know whenever you need discount".  Hahaha.  I guess it's probably only funny to me since you guys don't know him, but yeah.  He always jokes with me in half broken English about shitty customers and how much he hates France because "they're all racists".  

Happy birthday, Dani!!

I trained with the sweetest old lady today...but she didn't know what she was doing. I felt so bad when I had to mark her down for "poor" on my training review sheet.

Then I went to clock out and heard a group of managers whispering about me. I got super nervous until I heard "she's smart and learns fast".

Have you played infinite? It's one of my favorite stories in any medium and I cried hard when it ended. Elizabeth is one of my favorite video game characters ever.

i havent!

i should point out that i SUCK at all videogames that arent rock band and lego star wars. i can't do anything right unless its music or puzzle based lol.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic