8 minutes ago, Bladew1ll1s1sdead said:

I'll take what I can get from you <3

Just don't ever take it personal or let it discourage you from texting me. 

My little sister moved 3/4 of the way across the country last week and I couldn't bring myself to text her when she wanted to see me before she left. Somehow it's easier for me to communicate any other way, even though I WANT to text people back...

38 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

It happens to us all.

I'm glad I can step back in like nothing changed. 

33 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Just don't ever take it personal or let it discourage you from texting me. 

My little sister moved 3/4 of the way across the country last week and I couldn't bring myself to text her when she wanted to see me before she left. Somehow it's easier for me to communicate any other way, even though I WANT to text people back...

IT IS PERSONAL. IT'S REAL DEEP CUTTING. 

So how's everybody been? This summer I also got to do lab research for a few months which is pretty great. My car died right before I came back home though, and I don't know how I'm going to be able to afford payments on another car on top of rent/food/etc, so that's what's on my mind at the moment.

2 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

So how's everybody been? This summer I also got to do lab research for a few months which is pretty great. My car died right before I came back home though, and I don't know how I'm going to be able to afford payments on another car on top of rent/food/etc, so that's what's on my mind at the moment.

Cars suck, do you live near public transit or have you considered a cash car?

Edited by Green Tea Papi

10 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

I moved to a city with good public transportation so I wouldn't have to own a car... I feel your pain.

On 8/11/2018 at 10:13 PM, Green Tea Papi said:

On 8/12/2018 at 6:04 AM, GHOSTDRONES said:

I moved to a city with good public transportation so I wouldn't have to own a car... I feel your pain.

You pretty much need a car to get around in a timely manner in the OC/LA area, especially going between the two. I'm not particularly fond of the region haha.

On 8/12/2018 at 1:13 AM, Green Tea Papi said:

Herp derp have you considered paying cash and just buying a car Dom? It's easier than swiping moms card once a month. Dammit Eric.

How's life with everyone? They closed down my record store, I took a raise and moved 2 hours west to Overland Park, Kansas to work at the store there.  Got my own place and just spent a week in New Orleans at a record store conference, took home like 35+ free records and a bunch of swag including a guitar signed by Billy Gibbons. Life is pretty damn good, I'm just tired all the time now