If I continue at the rate I've been going then it'll be 2 years but hopefully I can be full time and finish faster

Ah, that's not too bad. 2 years is a bit though. I hated school though, so 2 years would be torture.

I hate it so much but if graduating can help me get out of my shit job then I need to do it. I'm tired of being excited about a .25¢ raise in 3 years.

I remember those days. In 15 years at AAA, it was only a $3.25 difference between my hire salary and my quitting salary. That was also after my boss pushed for raises for me, which usually were only 10 or 15 cents. That's all they can do, was their excuse.

I remember those days. In 15 years at AAA, it was only a $3.25 difference between my hire salary and my quitting salary. That was also after my boss pushed for raises for me, which usually were only 10 or 15 cents. That's all they can do, was their excuse.

I try and not think about it too much or I get really upset.

I try and not think about it too much or I get really upset.

Yeah, that is the best thing to do. Also trying to look for something else in the mean time. I only stuck around so long because it was super easy, flixiable, and was close so helped with my anxiety issues. I quit pretty much right after I graduated.

Yeah, that is the best thing to do. Also trying to look for something else in the mean time. I only stuck around so long because it was super easy, flixiable, and was close so helped with my anxiety issues. I quit pretty much right after I graduated.

Yeah my job has early hours so I am always done in time before classes start which is why I have stayed so long. I've also been hoping to transfer to the IT department in England once I graduate.

Apparently there is no power on my side of town again. second Tuesday in 2 weeks. Hopefully it'll be back on by the time I go home, since I have to cross busy streets that suck when the lights are out.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic