She also 100% supports my decision to start dressing as androgynously as possible. Im sick of doing band shirt/jeans EVERY day (it's how I've dressed for 16 years) and Im also sick of gendered bullshit. It's weird/cool to be dating someone who is supportive of the weird shit I want to do for once.

I'm drinking tea and listening to Beastie Boys.

Hope it's What'cha Want! I'm currently listening to new Elder. And I recently made a Spotify playlist that is 543 songs (with barely any repeating artists) which is about 150 more than than Small Talk playlist. So that's essentially what I've been doing the past week. Haha.

Also, hello fellow board members. I took a week off to recover from seeing Sleep and Nothing, and then Cannibal Corpse and Behemoth. I'm surprised I wasn't sacrificed.

Hope it's What'cha Want! I'm currently listening to new Elder. And I recently made a Spotify playlist that is 543 songs (with barely any repeating artists) which is about 150 more than than Small Talk playlist. So that's essentially what I've been doing the past week. Haha.

Ill Communication.  I'm slowly working my through their catalogue again.  Check Your Head got plenty of play time late last year.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic