Jumping in on this thread because I am having the slowest work week of all time.  My boss is out all week because his daughter is getting married tomorrow so he told everyone to stay home this week for minimum hour pay but since I answer the phones I get to stick around and "catch up on work."

I finished catching up on Monday around noon. So here I am.

I should really be writing a paper right now/working on other projects, but I can't stop thinking about why I always attract the same kinds of dudes. Dudes on the street/dudes on the internet are completely different though. Can't be meowed at on the internet, thank god.

but at least you know what your looking at on the streets

I should really be writing a paper right now/working on other projects, but I can't stop thinking about why I always attract the same kinds of dudes. Dudes on the street/dudes on the internet are completely different though. Can't be meowed at on the internet, thank god.

I've thought the same thing over the years, haha.

What kinds of dudes, exactly?

but at least you know what your looking at on the streets

I think that's the scary part. You know what it's like to be meowed at in public? Pretty creepy. So far, on all the internet dates I've been, every dude has looked like their picture/wasn't lying about themselves.

I guess I have good luck?

I've thought the same thing over the years, haha.

What kinds of dudes, exactly?

It's just so weird! They've all been or are currently in hardcore bands, like anime and comics, and all have the same taste in music as me. It's pretty cool, but strange when you realize you've been dating the same kinds of people for so long.

It's just so weird! They've all been or are currently in hardcore bands, like anime and comics, and all have the same taste in music as me. It's pretty cool, but strange when you realize you've been dating the same kinds of people for so long.

i hate hardcore. and anime. and i know all the words to your favorite Brand New song....

just sayin'...

I think that's the scary part. You know what it's like to be meowed at in public? Pretty creepy. So far, on all the internet dates I've been, every dude has looked like their picture/wasn't lying about themselves.

I guess I have good luck?

It's true though, for sure haha. Especially in the world of internet dating.  I experimented with it about 2 years ago and the amount of messages from dudes starting out conversation with "You like Ace Enders? Me too, let's get a drink." was astounding.  It's almost as if you have to avoid spelling out the things you like on those types of sites because you end up with people that are way too similar.

i hate hardcore. and anime. and i know all the words to your favorite Brand New song....

just sayin'...

The fabulous Nicky strikes again.

If Nicky doesn't pull down a hookup from VC then I'm disappointed in all you ladies out there.  She's bringing her game and shes persistent about it too.

So I just got home from seeing Aaron Carter.  Yes he's still around and bringing the party, possibly to a place near you.  He's aware that he's pretty much just cashing in on nostalgia.  Kind of a scummy guy tho.  Talked about wanting a college girl, bringing girls back to his hotel, all that kind of stuff.  Dude's probably getting it in right now.  Fun night though, would recommend.  He sold out the place too which was surprising, but it's amazing what nostalgia does.

7172_4909114928538_667003301_n.jpg

Man is stuck on disney ride and hears "It's a small world" over and over for 30 minutes....get's $8k

http://www.ksee24.com/news/local/Its-A-Small-World-Nightmare-Disabled-Man-Wins-Lawsuit-Over-Disney-Ride-Breakdown-200285251.html

My dad got stuck on this ride for 3 hours when he was a kid. Too bad he didn't raise a stink about it.

So I just got home from seeing Aaron Carter.  Yes he's still around and bringing the party, possibly to a place near you.  He's aware that he's pretty much just cashing in on nostalgia.  Kind of a scummy guy tho.  Talked about wanting a college girl, bringing girls back to his hotel, all that kind of stuff.  Dude's probably getting it in right now.  Fun night though, would recommend.  He sold out the place too which was surprising, but it's amazing what nostalgia does.

i mean he's probably been banging random chicks every night since he was 14. can't blame him for being honest about what kinda girl he wanted to bang that particular night.

and seriously? he's performing all his songs from when he was a kid? this 25 year old dude is performing songs about partying while his parents are out and.... whatever the hell his other songs were about? has he even bothered to make some new songs or is he just riding out his former glory exclusively?

nevermind. my curiosity is gone. that was the douchiest thing i've seen so far this year.

No, that's got to be the douchiest thing that will ever happen this year. I feel like he participated in exactly 0 rehearsals before embarking on this tour of former glory.

I read somewhere (maybe on here?) that he stopped in the middle of a song during one of his shows to go make out with a girl backstage. Class. He's got it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic