But fuck, I guess I developed allergies in my 20s. Never had problems before. Those pills are kinda expensive too.

I never had any allergies until last year. I was always pumped about not having any since they seemed like a bitch when everyone else was dealing with them but my allergies came back even worse this year and now I'm one of them. =/

My eyes have been really irritated the last couple days so I grabbed some Allegra and gave it a try. Cleared it up.

But fuck, I guess I developed allergies in my 20s. Never had problems before. Those pills are kinda expensive too.

The 7 year cycle!

I only had mild seasonal allergies all my life.  Once I turned 21, I had every nature based allergy ever.  I wore contacts from age 12 & once I turned 21 my allergies got so bad in my eyes that they actually started rejecting the contact lenses.  I'm 26 now and have been wearing my glasses ever since. =\ I've been on allergy shots since 2009, too.

For allergy eyes I definitely recommend Zaditor. I've tried every allergy eye drop under the sun and Zaditor is THE best. Itching is gone within 2 minutes.

Shook my dads hand for the first time in my life on June 19th, of this year. I'm 36.

He doesn't say much. And I'm sure he's a different man after fighting in a war. Half his class was wiped out in week one.

He's in his mid 60's and now both my parents are aging before my eyes.

We missed a lot of good years but he's a great man.

The gap. I'll never get it back.

So after 7 months of zero alcohol intake, I finally gave in and consumed the fire water last night. Prior to my decision to not drink, I had an alcohol tolerance that would impress even Don Draper, now- not so much. Took one shot of Fireball followed by a PBR and I was already tipsy. I'm officially a cheap date now. Someone bring me out on a fancy date now dammit. C'mon, I put out.

I drank last night for the first time in a while, and it was only the second time I've ever been drunk. Took about 15 shots of rum while playing monopoly and ended up puking, passing out and getting makeup put on me haha. Missed drunk swimming too after I passed out. Surprisingly, I'm not hungover

Shook my dads hand for the first time in my life on June 19th, of this year. I'm 36.

He doesn't say much. And I'm sure he's a different man after fighting in a war. Half his class was wiped out in week one.

He's in his mid 60's and now both my parents are aging before my eyes.

We missed a lot of good years but he's a great man.

The gap. I'll never get it back.

Had you ever been in touch with him before that?

had some women try to talk to me about music. when she asked me what kind of music i was into. i said mostly hardcore/metal stuff. she said she liked heavy music, then asked like what kinds of bands, so i played DISOBEY on my phone and she said she like stuff like that and if i had ever heard TOOL or KORN. Total facepalm.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic