I moved into my new house a few days ago and got my turntable and everything set up yesterday, but I'm not exactly happy about where everything is. My records and one speaker are in one corner of the room, my turntable and whatnot is in the opposite corner, along with the other speaker.

Unfortunately, that's the only way I can think of setting them up, because parts of the floor in my room are at a slight angle (the house is really old). Buhhhh.

I moved into my new house a few days ago and got my turntable and everything set up yesterday, but I'm not exactly happy about where everything is. My records and one speaker are in one corner of the room, my turntable and whatnot is in the opposite corner, along with the other speaker.

Unfortunately, that's the only way I can think of setting them up, because parts of the floor in my room are at a slight angle (the house is really old). Buhhhh.

I don't know exactly what you are dealing with but you gotta make that house work for you, not deal with what it is like right now. One of the best parts of having a house -- making it the way YOU like.

So I'm siting at the local burrito joint/bar by myself having delicious tacos and a pint (stout floated in apricot wheat). This maks the first time I've ever been to a bar on my lonesome.

Feels...good?

I've gone a handful of times by myself after class before heading home. I usually just end up making small talk with the barkeep, chugging my beer and going home. That drink sounds really interesting. 

I've gone a handful of times by myself after class before heading home. I usually just end up making small talk with the barkeep, chugging my beer and going home. That drink sounds really interesting.

The stout is super thick, called the tuggboat. Apricot is like a blue moon but suuuuper apricot flavor. Together I call them a tugpricot.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic