Today was the first day in over a week it wasn't triple digits in the valley. It's supposed to get hot again this weekend though. Hit up the beach if you can and you'll be aiight

damn.i figured it would be hot im originally from down there so i know how bad it can get.but for sure i will try to make it out to the beach.

Planning on moving to Milwaukee next summer or fall but I hope I'd have a job lined up, or at least some interviews. In my mind, an employer could be more open to hiring someone moving to the area. Outside thoughts, a fresh perspective maybe? Just speculation though.

In response to sjb2k1's question.

Planning on moving to Milwaukee next summer or fall but I hope I'd have a job lined up, or at least some interviews. In my mind, an employer could be more open to hiring someone moving to the area. Outside thoughts, a fresh perspective maybe? Just speculation though.

In response to sjb2k1's question.

Whenever I receive applications from people moving here from another state, the first thing I look at is employment history. If there are a bunch of short term jobs in multiple states, that makes it seem like they are bouncing around and may not stick around for as long as they say they will. I usually give them the benefit of the doubt and check references though too.  Also, I usually hire for summer seasonal work. 

I'm disappointed when people claim they've made a 'grilled cheese' and it has bacon or some pansy sliced pears and shit in it. That, my friends, is a melt. Grilled Cheese is purely a bread, cheeses, and maybe seasonings. I mean, it's called a tuna melt, not a grilled cheese with tuna.

I'm disappointed when people claim they've made a 'grilled cheese' and it has bacon or some pansy sliced pears and shit in it. That, my friends, is a melt. Grilled Cheese is purely a bread, cheeses, and maybe seasonings. I mean, it's called a tuna melt, not a grilled cheese with tuna.

I couldn't possibly agree with you more.

Grilled cheeses are serious business.

dont forget the butta

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic