Graduate high school, work for the man and party til you're 24. File as an independent for financial aid. Free ride through college.

This. I lived with my folks while I was in school too.

college just isnt for everybody - itried, and failed miserably. to each their own..

unrelated, ive been seeing this girlfriend for about a month and and a half and her roommate is her ex of 7 years, they've been broken up for about 8 months - and and him being there has hindered a lot of hang out time (different work schedules) BUT THIS WEEKEND HE'S FINALLY MOVING OUT. im very happy, and this news put an extra skip in my step today! just thought you all should know!

college just isnt for everybody - itried, and failed miserably. to each their own..

unrelated, ive been seeing this girlfriend for about a month and and a half and her roommate is her ex of 7 years, they've been broken up for about 8 months - and and him being there has hindered a lot of hang out time (different work schedules) BUT THIS WEEKEND HE'S FINALLY MOVING OUT. im very happy, and this news put an extra skip in my step today! just thought you all should know!

folks, i just wanted to say that it is possible to fuck up a grilled cheese sandwich.

There are always two sides to every coin.

I just realized La Dispute girl is a psych major. If she can't take people disagreeing with her especially about something as small as music, than she is fucked in this field. I honestly feel sorry for her, because pysch is all opinions and as a new person in the field your opinion will never be respected. I get told my opinion is wrong almost daily, and if I couldn't take it i'd be dismissed so fast. 

I went to transfer some of my photos off my phone to my laptop and I hit delete instead. =[

dropbox!!!

i love it, every photo i take instantly to dropbox and then easy access to them on my desktop or laptop. great way to share anything with your friends or whatever. works well with clients and their photographs

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic