Rad was making fun of me. He was typing in all caps destroying my taste in music. I'm being serious. I read the shit on music thread before I fell asleep. Must have carried over.

And you. I was looking at IG, visiting all my pals accounts. Yours was the last one I saw. In my dream I pm'd you how upset I was over rad. You picked me up and we drank all night. I motor boated you and when I fell asleep, I woke up.

see, charlie day is truly best balanced out with danny devito.

I back that statement completely.

I never really got what was so awesome about It's Always Sunny, but I laughed out fucking loud during the 'that's not my name' scene in Horrible Bosses.

I know I watched that movie, but I honestly cannot remember a single thing about it.

Anything in particular that prompted that? He's not high on my annoying people list, but I can see how he could be for others.

I recently watched two movies with him in it. Movies were just ok but he ruined them for me. His over the top acting, that fucking voice and I just don't find anything that he does funny.

Same here.  I see a sandwich in my near future.

Luckyyyy.  I need to rework my diet.  I've been thinking about trying to go veg.  I'm not a big eater to begin with, but ever since I was diagnosed with hypo, my weight gain has been out of control and it's making me pretty depressed.  I've been restricting to -/+ 700 cals per day and I'm still gaining.  =\  I don't know how to take control of it outside of just eating vegetables and meat substitutes.

Luckyyyy.  I need to rework my diet.  I've been thinking about trying to go veg.  I'm not a big eater to begin with, but ever since I was diagnosed with hypo, my weight gain has been out of control and it's making me pretty depressed.  I've been restricting to -/+ 700 cals per day and I'm still gaining.  =\  I don't know how to take control of it outside of just eating vegetables and meat substitutes.

I say give the vegetarianism a try.  I'm not sure if it'll help you or not, but it's worth a shot.  I've been one for 12 or 13 years (and a vegan for a couple).  If you have any questions, let me know.  I'm by no means an expert, but I probably know one or two things worthwhile.

wait you can only eat around 700 calories/day?

It's not that that's all I'm allowed, it's just that my body is currently in a state that it treats any calories I eat as double.  So with that, plus a diminished appetite, I don't find myself eating more that around 700/day.  But in the meantime, I fit into maybe 40% of my clothes, excluding my winter jacket.  That really makes me upset since it's my only one and it's currently 40 degrees out, lol.

I'm having a hard time.

I say give the vegetarianism a try.  I'm not sure if it'll help you or not, but it's worth a shot.  I've been one for 12 or 13 years (and a vegan for a couple).  If you have any questions, let me know.  I'm by no means an expert, but I probably know one or two things worthwhile.

Thank you! I will definitely keep that in mind and shoot any questions your way.

Thank you! I will definitely keep that in mind and shoot any questions your way.

How did you end up hypoglycemic? Are you diabetic?

Also, any diet talk on here typically leads to this movie being recommended:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1227378/?ref_=nv_sr_1

It's REALLY motivational regarding eating right. Even if you don't try juicing it motivates you to eat really good solid foods.

I tailgated the Mich game yesterday and ate at least an entire bag of Doritos on my own (then piled a whole bunch of beer on top of it). I feel like shit today.

How did you end up hypoglycemic? Are you diabetic?

Also, any diet talk on here typically leads to this movie being recommended:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1227378/?ref_=nv_sr_1

It's REALLY motivational regarding eating right. Even if you don't try juicing it motivates you to eat really good solid foods.

I tailgated the Mich game yesterday and ate at least an entire bag of Doritos on my own (then piled a whole bunch of beer on top of it). I feel like shit today.

I'm not hypoglycemic, I have hypothyroidism.  I'm not really sure how it happened, lol.

I've never heard of that movie, I'll check it out! Thank you.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic