When I was a kid the ice cream truck used to come by my street right when my family used to eat dinner, and my brother and I used to always ask if we could get some ice cream. My dad got pretty tired of it, so one day he yelled at the ice cream man about coming through our neighbourhood right around dinner time. Didn't see him much anymore.

The hard drive in my desktop computer was starting to fail.  Took about 36 hours to clone it.  As attached as I am to my computer, it was pretty nice to be a little disconnected for a few days.  I used my tablet a little, but for the most part I just read, listened to music and watched movies.  Biggest problem now is going through the 600+ work emails that I have waiting for me.

I'm a little hungover today, so I think I'll put off those emails for a few hours and eat pizza and have a patch me up beer :D

my roommate got a new showerhead and unbeknownst to me, didn’t tighten it all the way. so when I turned the shower on this morning it was hanging down and sprayed me directly in the face/eyes and all over the back wall. cold water. I was really shocked and just clawed through the water until I could find the knob and turn it off. then I got really dizzy and nauseus. so I decided to smoke to settle my stomach. I ended up getting here 45 minutes late because I was so dizzy. now i’m sitting here avoiding eye contact with everyone.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic