Honestly though, I don't think spitting in someone's food or god forbid anything else is something to brag about either.

*edit* sorry about your shitty treatment, though *edit*

Wasn't bragging, I'm a shitty person for it even though they deserved it. I'll probably get whatever I have coming soon. I've had worse happen before and managed to refrain, but that day I happened to pay my rent and car payment at the same time so I really needed some money to live off of for a couple days making me extra furious.

I just ordered one of the last Built To Spill records I needed for my collection. I've got them all now, minus a few color variants and one album that hasn't been released on vinyl yet. What am I going to do with my life now?

I'd be happy with just managing to get Ancient Melodies of the Future. I don't care about 7"s or anything, but that album has always alluded me.

I just ordered one of the last Built To Spill records I needed for my collection. I've got them all now, minus a few color variants and one album that hasn't been released on vinyl yet. What am I going to do with my life now?

I still need Center Of The Universe/Forget Remember When but I am not sure if I will ever buy it. I can't wait for UAW.

I'd be happy with just managing to get Ancient Melodies of the Future. I don't care about 7"s or anything, but that album has always alluded me.

I just had to settle on buying it for like $60 or something on discogs.

I've had customers treat me shitty and I've never once even though about spitting into their food. 
I definitely could never do something like that. The situation sucks, but you should have just sort of reported it to your manager/boss. 

I'm sorry they treated you that way though and I know you aren't looking for a lecture. 

but just. EWWWWWWWWW.

I've had customers treat me shitty and I've never once even though about spitting into their food. 

I definitely could never do something like that. The situation sucks, but you should have just sort of reported it to your manager/boss. 

I'm sorry they treated you that way though and I know you aren't looking for a lecture. 

but just. EWWWWWWWWW.

That definitely doesn't work, "the customer is always right" and we can't refuse even if we wanted to and customers know it.

Could someone explain shopradiocast to me? Do they just hand repressing's and what not or are they an outlet for a label to release an album on vinyl through. I ask because I bought some stuff through them and saw their logo on the inside. (The Starting Line - Based On A True Story) It was crazy cheap so I picked it up and saw the logo and that got my wheels turning. Are these guys just reissuing albums and that's why they're cheap or was it through SRC that the album was always released this way? Hopefully Im asking this clearly enough.

The pictures of all the cars stranded are crazy. Glad Athens wasn't too bad, good snow for balls for sure

When I saw those pictures I immediately thought of those shots during the Walking Dead on the highway. And wasn't that all taking place in Georgia as well? Maybe this polar vortex is the first step in the direction of the zombie apocalypse.

Could someone explain shopradiocast to me? Do they just hand repressing's and what not or are they an outlet for a label to release an album on vinyl through. I ask because I bought some stuff through them and saw their logo on the inside. (The Starting Line - Based On A True Story) It was crazy cheap so I picked it up and saw the logo and that got my wheels turning. Are these guys just reissuing albums and that's why they're cheap or was it through SRC that the album was always released this way? Hopefully Im asking this clearly enough.

lol @ "reissuing albums," "cheap," & "SRC" in the same sentence.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic