this has been me for the last 4-5 years. ever since my stomach surgeries and the removal of my gallbladder. granted this is probably all my fault and not following a certain diet after a gallbladder removal and having tons of scar tissue in my intestines. sometimes its actually during my meal and i know i cant go back and finish it, ill crap again. ive heard that taking fish oil pills is supposed to help, but ive never tried. i did hear that oils are bad when you dont have a gallbladder, but i dunno...

Before he started having oodles of children my brother and I would always do lunch on Saturdays.  I always had to have the mid meal bathroom break then I'd have to hurry home to make sure and get in the post food pooping.  I've found some ways to limit it but it's pretty ridiculous.

Fish oil is the worst thing in the world for me.  I haven't eaten fish or meat in about 15 years or more.  A guy at work wanted me to try this sticky rice and "soy sauce with some spicy chilies".  Turns out it was fish oil and I spent the next hour at work on the toilet holding a bucket for vomit.  So fish oil will not help me.

With that said I want no part of your issues.  I complain enough I don't want to have to go through what your going through.

a previous girlfriend of mine was a vegetarian. we were visiting her rents and they made chicken parm and eggplant parm. they had me try the eggplant parm. it tastes just like chicken parm they said. its great they said. needless to say I have never tried eggplant parm since then. '

i just thought of this because people were talking about eating healthier. i dunno if this ties in that well.im tired and worn out. not just for tonight but in general. I truly havent slept well in 4 weeks or so. i may not be making much sense. ill go now.

I asked someone to next day air mail me an In n Out grilled cheese, they wouldn't do it.

I could also eat Taco Bell right now. 

For whatever reason, after a day of eating extremely healthy...fast food sounds glorious.

i had my cousin SAME DAY fedex me in n out. totally worth it.

GA was NOT ready for all this snow

Earlier today when it was pretty under control I took a trip to the post office and dropped off some mail. Usually a 25 min trip in total. Probably took over an hour and a half

Later just walked 2 miles to a friend's house where we've been spinning records since 7

Great day for me but I know some people are just getting home or have to stay overnight at Home Depot. Oh Georgia..

Within a minute of being at work, my boss turned around and was like "you never told me why you quit bagel bar."

And I got super worried that she ran into my old boss and he told her awful things about me (he used to accuse me of stealing, constantly told me I was fat and lazy.)

I just told her I quit because I was supposed to leave on tour and it ended up being the tour that was pushed till summer that I never got paid for.

And her response was "I never liked him, always seemed really skeezy. I think you're better off here." It was a nice comment, but strange?

I'm much happier here though. I pretty much ran the bagel bar and was always so stressed out.

how soon?  do you want that?

Middle of September of this year. A little sooner than I wanted, but that's alright

I mean I do and I don't. I would prefer to stay in state (Columbus, Cincinatti, Cleveland), but if I had to relocate, I would like to go to Texas, or Maryland. Have to go where the money is. Haha

Eww, I've never even heard of snow cream? Weird.

Yellowcard has a groupon deal for their current tour, I feel like ticket sales must not be doing so well (at least in my area.)

Regardless, I bought 3. Kinda stoked that it happened when it did, I was going to pick up tickets at the box office on Friday.

snow cream is a bunch of snow + vanilla extract + sugar + milk, stirred until it's creamy. or just go eat f'n ice cream like normals, ya weirdos.

i got about 2 inches in southern durham, and as you travel east it's worse. coworker of mine said she had 5 inches on top of her car. but at least i don't live in atlanta. i know a guy whose mom had to stay in a wal mart last night because every road was gridlock.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic