I was invited to a high school party by my boss's daughter. She's turning 18 and really adores me, so I want to go but I'm also not sure how uncomfortable it will be.

Also, I have no clue how I'd get there.

But considering no one turned up 18th birthday party except two of my favorite PacSun managers, I feel obligated to be supportive and be there.

Rough lyfe.

I accidentally went to an 18-20 year old party on accident a few months ago. Showed up, quickly learned this party was at some bitches mom's house while mom was out of town. Immediately hated myself. Annoying people, annoying conversations. Kids went to light up a doob, i went outside and sat on the stoop with my roomies til we finished our beers and dipped.

After we had our son 3 years ago, my wife and I (wife drop) agreed to only get each other records for all holidays/birthdays/gift giving/gift getting days and save money for gifts for him and family vacations and whatnot. It's actually pretty fun and it grows the collection at the same time.

That being said, V-Day on the 14th, her birthday on the 21st and our wedding anniversary on the 27th means that I have a shit ton of records in my office at work that I have to stare at and can't play.

Brand New tickets (pre-sale) at noon. They should have everyone enter a "waiting room" which requires webcams to be on. So others can watch kids rage over tickets. I like Brand New, but I don't get the extreme hype.

Was just gonna post about that presale. I'm happy to have seen the tweet and grabbed a pair. 

Brand New tickets (pre-sale) at noon. They should have everyone enter a "waiting room" which requires webcams to be on. So others can watch kids rage over tickets. I like Brand New, but I don't get the extreme hype.

Sweet more Brand New tickets means more chances for some of the Craigslist gems that people were posting about their earlier shows.

I will not post in the Vaginyl Collective Redux thread.

yeah, I liked how he was the ladies man, and not toally stupid when he was younger. then they just made him completly wacko and dumb. loved it. that show wasn’t the best with continuity.

JUST DO IT.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic