this is also the same guy who would feed the stray cats by his house and named them all, then when he got sick, this bitch wouldn't even feed the cats for him or open the window blinds so he could see them from the couch.

she would also drive his car back and forth to the hospital because she 'wasn't wasting HER gas on that'.

but thanks, guys. still have a lot of hate cuz every once and awhile i see her at the grocery store or something, and she tries to talk to people in my family like nothing happened.

Nononononono.

There's nobody on this planet who is as evil as that.  It's not possible. :(

Nononononono.

There's nobody on this planet who is as evil as that.  It's not possible. :(

OH IT'S POSSIBLE. and that's really only half of the shit that she did to him and my family.

i sincerely wish that i was making this up. but you all know if i was making it up there would be puppies involved somehow.

Crappy people are inevitable. The only thing you can do is try to see through them and hope that people you care for do the same.

It's good to remember that for every horrible person on this planet, there is another amazing human being doing great things to offset the balance of their negativity. 

Sorry for going off topic.

I've been curious about the facebook "___________ shared a link / picture" emails.  How does facebook decide who to send them from?  How often do they get sent?

I know nothing about the facebook, but over the last few months I've been getting more and more of these emails.

If I know to expect one thing in life...it's that the second I walk into the Apple Store, every employee will be like "G dod damn. This girl. AGAIN."

That being said, I nabbed the last appointment available for tonight because:

My battery is near dead
My charger is near dead
A hinge is lose and/or broken

The bottom is missing screws

The bottom is also missing those sticky feet things

This is going to be fun, fun, fun!

Sorry for going off topic.

I've been curious about the facebook "___________ shared a link / picture" emails.  How does facebook decide who to send them from?  How often do they get sent?

I know nothing about the facebook, but over the last few months I've been getting more and more of these emails.

I have all my e-mail notifications turned off, so I don't get these.

However, Facebook has an algorithm to figure out who you interact with most and/or recently, that's probably what triggers the e-mails. It also controls what you see most at the top of your newsfeed.

Ok, my last thought on this. Here is a video of a Jehovah's Witness signing for deaf people why masturbation is wrong. Some genius set it to 50 Cent. This will convince your gal that it's all cool. Enjoy.

http://www.thatvideosite.com/v/13400/50-cent-dubbed-over-a-jehovahs-witnesses-trying-to-get-deaf-people-to-stop-masturbating

Ok, my last thought on this. Here is a video of a Jehovah's Witness signing for deaf people why masturbation is wrong. Some genius set it to 50 Cent. This will convince your gal that it's all cool. Enjoy.

http://www.thatvideosite.com/v/13400/50-cent-dubbed-over-a-jehovahs-witnesses-trying-to-get-deaf-people-to-stop-masturbating

Amazing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic