Apparently my lecture didn't flop. I did however wake up to an email that my next project just imploded and will not happen. Time to sweat until we find an alternate story.

Apparently my lecture didn't flop. I did however wake up to an email that my next project just imploded and will not happen. Time to sweat until we find an alternate story.

Do a documentary about a hardcore/punk record collector who is also a janitor.

Do a documentary about a hardcore/punk record collector who is also a janitor.

I can't feel the market on this. I will make this right. Too much money and too many paychecks for people depend on it. I just get to sweat hard for a week but I've been here before and managing these moments is why I get paid the way I do.

we had to put together our new work desks last night. 5 people 4 hours 2 desks. still have one more desk to go. sliding around on a wood floor all night, my whole body is sore today and not even for a fun reason.

i love that while i was on vacation, none of my work got done, yet all of the things on my desk magically got moved around.

That happens to me all the time.  I'm not allowed to lock my office for whatever reason, so I'll come in on any given day and things will be moved around and things taken and put here or there.  Irritating.

At my old job, I did all the social media so I had a computer.  One of the girls who worked there longer but didn't have a graphic or photo background decided to start bitching to my bosses about it so while I was off one day they moved my entire area to the other side of the store because it "wasn't fair" that the other girls had to be at the other counter while I got to be on the other side of the store.  I was so pissed off.  I yelled at everyone that I should've at least been TOLD about it.

I have to catch up on like 20 episodes of GoT before sunday. CAN I DO IT

one of my co-workers added me on facebook, I noticed she was ‘in a relationship’, and I was thinking, oh I feel like an asshole, we talk a lot and she’s never mentioned a lover. I click on the guys name, and it’s joffrey from GoT. I think she made him a fake facebook since she’s his only friend.

I don't care about that, but why joffrey of all people? give me some jon snow.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic