I've been experimenting with different types of this over the last week. Only way to eat is the full box

I know, right? Even if I don't want the full box, I'm not going to put 1/3 of a box of already made Kraft Dinner in the fridge for later. I guess I could just not make the whole box, but fuck it.

so what the hell have I missed the past few days?

- zayzay is being a troll im assuming?

- matt went after Logan?? oh hell nawwwww.......

so my dad finally got released from the mental hospital a few days ago after being in there for roughly 3 months. well it only took those few days for him to start calling me uncontrollably like he used to and within those few days I already feel like a horrible son who is a failure. so yeahhhhh, awesome.

good news though was yesterday. took my best friend out for a very belated bday gift. went to Edgewater Park since she loves the lake and never gets to see it. got drinks and food downtown. then we went and say American Idiot the Musical. I liked it. I was there was more character development in it but it was still fantastic. I absolutely loved the set, it was damn awesome, and the girl who played Whatsername was gorgeous.

Well I went in to get my mom a bday card, got razors because I was on my last one, then I needed coffee and went past the grilling stuff on the way so I picked up a new thermometer and a smoking box because I have a gas grill and always wanted to experiment with one.

I do a lot of outdoor cooking in the spring/summer.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic