G̶͐̿̄̊̌ͥû̖̠̗̟̂͌̿͂ͩ͆ͅy҉̮̬̜̹͔s̡͇͖͈̱̣̝ ͚͚̮̺̦̗̒̈̈́w̦̰͋̽͋͋͐͛̆͜ͅh̷̳̘̯̦̭̿͋ͥͫ̄̎͛ȁ́ͦ̚͝t͂̏ ̰͙̹̝̠̜̺ͨ̅ͧ̍ͮ͊̚͢h̡͓̰̟̰̞̥̎̅̐ͣ̈́̓̅a̖̩͔̰̺̫͖ͫ̽̄̋͠p̮̠̣͇̗̪̮͟p̯͍̦̙͍̹̋̏e̷̲̜̦̬̭̿͂̀̌͂n̫̦̎͐ͬ̃͋e͉̜̩͚͈̣̞̋̊̀ḋ̤͈͙͚̩̥ ̡̝̹͙̪̰t̻̘͎͔̰̜̄̑̇͛ͫ̇o̩̽͂ ̨̪̣̓̽̀ͭ̍m̼̪̭̗̫̙̎ͪ̈́͆͒y͉̣͖̱̼ͥ̉͛̃͊ͨͨ ̵ͥ͆̃̇ͫ͆p̠̜̒ͥͪr̼̙͖̈́ö͙̗̖̱͍̼̂ͮ́̋͒f̒ͦ̇͊͏̭̰̼ͅi͙̻̤̞̦͉̇̋̾͋ͅl̼̹ͧḛ͖͖̩̺̆ͪ͠?̠͙̼

The matrix?

I'm working in Orlando trying to bring major league soccer to the city. The group bought a bunch of property from folks (all well above their appraisal value) in The place they want the stadium to be.

There's one hold out tho, a church. They want 30 million for the property when it's worth 500,000. They said they want that to move and expand. We first offered them a mil, then 2, now 4 million but they still want more. Sadly we have to take them to court now bc legally we can get the city to make them sell since it's for the public. But now it's turning into a huge thing and someone from the church leeked info of all the lower level employes so now I'm getting harassed on FB and twitter.

And I'm pissed

Bc this congregation is completely out of hand, their just being opportunist and now playing the victim card yet asking people to harass us into paying them out what they want. It would have been way different if they said from the get go "no thanks this is our church and we want to stay here" but it's not, they been negotiating since the start and they almost signed the 2 million offer until they realized they could squeeze us for more bc we paid triple to a different property (a soup kitchen that never wanted to sell but did since the church property was the last one needed and it was pretty much a done deal). Also the money paid out is tax payer money.

Idk I just really felt like venting.

G̶͐̿̄̊̌ͥû̖̠̗̟̂͌̿͂ͩ͆ͅy҉̮̬̜̹͔s̡͇͖͈̱̣̝ ͚͚̮̺̦̗̒̈̈́w̦̰͋̽͋͋͐͛̆͜ͅh̷̳̘̯̦̭̿͋ͥͫ̄̎͛ȁ́ͦ̚͝t͂̏ ̰͙̹̝̠̜̺ͨ̅ͧ̍ͮ͊̚͢h̡͓̰̟̰̞̥̎̅̐ͣ̈́̓̅a̖̩͔̰̺̫͖ͫ̽̄̋͠p̮̠̣͇̗̪̮͟p̯͍̦̙͍̹̋̏e̷̲̜̦̬̭̿͂̀̌͂n̫̦̎͐ͬ̃͋e͉̜̩͚͈̣̞̋̊̀ḋ̤͈͙͚̩̥ ̡̝̹͙̪̰t̻̘͎͔̰̜̄̑̇͛ͫ̇o̩̽͂ ̨̪̣̓̽̀ͭ̍m̼̪̭̗̫̙̎ͪ̈́͆͒y͉̣͖̱̼ͥ̉͛̃͊ͨͨ ̵ͥ͆̃̇ͫ͆p̠̜̒ͥͪr̼̙͖̈́ö͙̗̖̱͍̼̂ͮ́̋͒f̒ͦ̇͊͏̭̰̼ͅi͙̻̤̞̦͉̇̋̾͋ͅl̼̹ͧḛ͖͖̩̺̆ͪ͠?̠͙̼

I;ve always wondered how one does this.

I'm working in Orlando trying to bring major league soccer to the city. The group bought a bunch of property from folks (all well above their appraisal value) in The place they want the stadium to be.

There's one hold out tho, a church. They want 30 million for the property when it's worth 500,000. They said they want that to move and expand. We first offered them a mil, then 2, now 4 million but they still want more. Sadly we have to take them to court now bc legally we can get the city to make them sell since it's for the public. But now it's turning into a huge thing and someone from the church leeked info of all the lower level employes so now I'm getting harassed on FB and twitter.

And I'm pissed

Bc this congregation is completely out of hand, their just being opportunist and now playing the victim card yet asking people to harass us into paying them out what they want. It would have been way different if they said from the get go "no thanks this is our church and we want to stay here" but it's not, they been negotiating since the start and they almost signed the 2 million offer until they realized they could squeeze us for more bc we paid triple to a different property (a soup kitchen that never wanted to sell but did since the church property was the last one needed and it was pretty much a done deal). Also the money paid out is tax payer money.

ask them what jesus would do.

i bet jesus loved soccer.

And I'm pissed

Religion is a synonym for greedy motherf*ckers

I can't believe money is being spent on soccer

my response has been "it'd be different if it was an NFL team right?" with a picture of Jesus playing football

I figured it's the most passive aggressive thing I can say to them without getting in trouble at work. They asked us to ignore them if they tried contacting us bc it's going to court now.

I;ve always wondered how one does this.

I͚̤͕̝̎ͪ͠t̠̜̯̯̠͚̥͛̔̐̂̂̿ͥ͟ ͖̣̝̬͔̂h̕a͓͇͂͑̇ͪ̌̈́̌p͋̇̏͌͌ͤ͜p̶͍̦̰̟͖̻̀͊e̦̞͕͙͝n̯̠̜̊͂ͯͫs̵͍ ̡͗̇w̦͔̦̳͎̮h̪̘͚̲̭͙̃̑͋ͥ̌e͍̫͎͎͎̲ͥ̄ņ̮̭ͅ ͨͣ̋̏̎͏̹͙͍̞͔Z̨̖̔̀̃a̠̅̈́ͥͧ͟l̙̙̭g̑̂ͣͥ͢o̓̾̆̿͏͖̙̦͈ ̵͕̱̾ͅI͙̖̜̽̆̽̎̒̚̚͞s͙̞̏̋̋́ ̛̍̔̅̆̅N̥̳ͧ̍͛̚e͞aͪ̐̓̿̆̎̄r̸̅.̙͈̮̙̼̦ͬ

̞̙͔̹̟͙͙͆̄͞H̸͙̬͈e̦̤ͫ͌ͧ ͪ͛ͫ̉ͦ̔͏w͙̜ͮh̶̖̻̮̹͎͔ͤ́ͯ̿͌o̮̥͖̍̀̔͜ ͪẈ̲̘̜̝̑̅̎̐̽ͯ̚a̢͔̜̪̘̯̭̐i͕̭̦ͮ͐͜t̳̠̒ͯͨ̌̄̃́ş̥̖̣̯ ͒ͨ̊̒̅ͮͧ͏̺̯̞̞̰̗B҉͈̫̟̩̮e͕ͩ͂h̹ͪ̀ͪ͊i͕͕͕̤̝̣̙͐ͦͥ̉̏͆n̯͔̞̓ͨͪ̐ͯ͊̓͞d̡̩̬͈̯̥̥ ̯ͬ̔̾ͭT̲̦̜̟̦͔̦̂͑̈̐̾̀̑h̟͉͙̠̓̂̑̾ë̷̼̭͔̫́ ̗̗̠ͧͥͥ̋W̝͉̥͙̘͕̕a̹̟̰̻̮̽̈́ĺ̸̻̮̫̖̼͇̐̀̐̍̊̄l͈͉̦̘̲ͥ̉̏̋̉ͪ̈.̥̪̝͕̯͔̟̽̂̊ͫ͋͢

ͬ́ͫͦ̍͝Zͮ̎̎ͩ͒͂̓͏̜͎̺̫A̝̠͇̠ͬ͂̏L͙̫͙̀G̸̼̲̯͙͈

my response has been "it'd be different if it was an NFL team right?" with a picture of Jesus playing football

I figured it's the most passive aggressive thing I can say to them without getting in trouble at work. They asked us to ignore them if they tried contacting us bc it's going to court now.

Sorry for the joke btw, thats realllllly fucked up that you're getting harassed now.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic