Man, I am so lame, and spazzy. I'd be like "Hey girl! You got a fine, um, pair of socks today!"

Yo girl, your hair looks nice today.

Edit: my cat calls are more just compliments, I guess.

Edit 2: Here are some more friendly cat calls:

You got some good looking nails, girl.

Yo baby, those shoes match your outfit really well.

Hey honey, that color really brings out your eyes.

01001011011010010110110001101100001000000110100101110100001000000111011101101001011101000110100000

And what exactly do people think harassing someone else will get them? Is the girl/guy gonna think "Oh wow, this person's creepy & likes making me uncomfortable w/ their dickish comments, I think I wanna go out with them!" I can't think of a worse attempt to pick someone up.

I have seen much worse and the other party go for it or whatever you want to call it.

Today at work, I delivered a record to this guy. He came out as I was walking up and we strikes up a conversation about vinyl and stuff so I asked him what record he bought and he looked me dead in the eyes and said "this one is fuckin' Slayer"

He was probably in his mid 50's and looked like he would work at the library.

Just helped a client that smelled like she bathes in vodka. EW

One of my managers has the worst body odour ever.  Every time I go to the back room I can tell if he's been there recently.  It's even worse when he's back there at the same time.  I literally have to hold my breath sometimes, because I start to feel sick if I breathe in enough around him, and I don't have a weak stomach.  You'd think in retail it would be necessary to keep up your hygiene. 

Just helped a client that smelled like she bathes in vodka. EW

Is that better or worse than cigarettes? I'm not starting an anti smoking thing but some customers make me unable to breathe from all the cigarette smoke.

Also, no matter how much you inch away, they just get closer. Am I right on this? Lol.

One of my managers has the worst body odour ever.  Every time I go to the back room I can tell if he's been there recently.  It's even worse when he's back there at the same time.  I literally have to hold my breath sometimes, because I start to feel sick if I breathe in enough around him, and I don't have a weak stomach.  You'd think in retail it would be necessary to keep up your hygiene. 

we often have indian folks come in the store, and when they use the fitting room it's an issue for everyone.

Today at work, I delivered a record to this guy. He came out as I was walking up and we strikes up a conversation about vinyl and stuff so I asked him what record he bought and he looked me dead in the eyes and said "this one is fuckin' Slayer"

I might just have to write a movie, just so this can be a scene in it.

However, maybe you were just assuming...

Buffy_the_Vampire_Slayer_%28film_soundtr

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic