So, it's clear that my brother has an anxiety issue. The other day he walked out of gym class because he got really upset. Instead of taking it seriously, my family goes "this is a problem, he's too sensitive, he pulls a Logan." 

I hope they do end up taking it seriously. Anxiety is no joke & can be very debilitating (speaking from experience).

I hope they do end up taking it seriously. Anxiety is no joke & can be very debilitating (speaking from experience).

Probably not because I've gone my entire life undiagnosed and when I have an attack I get a general response of "whats your fucking dilemma?" HOLD ON I'M TOO BUSY NOT BREATHING TO GIVE REPLY.

Don't get me wrong, I love my family a lot and I wouldn't trade them for the world but they REALLY have trouble understanding things that they don't have to deal with.

I plan on proposing to my girlfriend soon (I picked up the ring yesterday) but I'm having a mental block on how to do it. I know she wouldn't like it if I popped the question in our living room and I don't want to do it in a cliche fancy restaurant. Any ideas? Ladies… how would YOU like to be proposed to? or if anybody here is married, how did it happen for you?

I plan on proposing to my girlfriend soon (I picked up the ring yesterday) but I'm having a mental block on how to do it. I know she wouldn't like it if I popped the question in our living room and I don't want to do it in a cliche fancy restaurant. Any ideas? Ladies… how would YOU like to be proposed to? or if anybody here is married, how did it happen for you?

When I was in Seattle this summer I saw a guy propose at a small park overlooking the city at sunset. It was pretty nice.

"So, you wanna get like married or whatever?"

Too tired today. Someone bring me a caffeinated beverage.

Me too! I considered walking for coffee but realized I don't have cash money.

Do you guys have a favorite place or like...a favorite thing to do? Two of my friends go hiking together all the time and he proposed at the top of a mountain, it was beautiful and he invited their closest friends so they could capture the moment. 

When I was in Seattle this summer I saw a guy propose at a small park overlooking the city at sunset. It was pretty nice.

This is nice. 

"So, you wanna get like married or whatever?"

This is better.

Do you guys have a favorite place or like...a favorite thing to do? Two of my friends go hiking together all the time and he proposed at the top of a mountain, it was beautiful and he invited their closest friends so they could capture the moment. 

One of my ideas was a corn maze near our appartment she has been wanting to do. maybe when we reach the middle say something like "we work well together! lets get married" or somethings along the lines of that. but is that kind of corny?

One of my ideas was a corn maze near our appartment she has been wanting to do. maybe when we reach the middle say something like "we work well together! lets get married" or somethings along the lines of that. but is that kind of corny?

The cornier the better.  

Really though, that's adorable. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic