It is like a cartoon, read the post. You are whining about High School. High School problems are not real life.

You're right this stress isn't real compared to yours. I bet your life is stressful too but perhaps in a different way, I understand that money is important and can cause problems, you have to pay for this pay for that it can be stressful. And you know what I'm not invalidating your stress and experience, but what you are saying to me is fucking rude and annoying.

Don't act like my life is a fucking cakewalk and like my stress is nothing compared to yours. I spend more time at school then I do at my home only to have my school follow me home because I can have up to 6 hours of homework one night alone, along with over arching projects that can add another hour or two a night. It is fucking exhausting having to study and analyze and synthesize, and analyze some more, and then this and that. I have less than half the amount of freedom when it comes to what I am able to do, compared to you. Along with having to spend most weekends working, on more school work and on top of that college work and other trash. Fucking college. It fucking sucks waking up knowing that every move you make in the next 3 months will change the course of your life forever, when at the same time you still have to ask to go to the fucking restroom. 

So don't tell me this isn't real life, because this is as real as it get's for me, because this is my life and I am living it this is my life; constantly working with no pay and little respect. So please don't pretend like my life is some sort of fucking walk in the park and that it's so great to be 17 because it isn't all that great, that's the nostalgia talking. Because 17 is nice when it wants to be but it's also hell the other 90% of the time. 

I may have it easier in someways but don't act like this side is all green grass and tulips and shit.  

You're right this stress isn't real compared to yours. I bet your life is stressful too but perhaps in a different way, I understand that money is important and can cause problems, you have to pay for this pay for that it can be stressful. And you know what I'm not invalidating your stress and experience, but what you are saying to me is fucking rude and annoying.

Don't act like my life is a fucking cakewalk and like my stress is nothing compared to yours. I spend more time at school then I do at my home only to have my school follow me home because I can have up to 6 hours of homework one night alone, along with over arching projects that can add another hour or two a night. It is fucking exhausting having to study and analyze and synthesize, and analyze some more, and then this and that. I have less than half the amount of freedom when it comes to what I am able to do, compared to you. Along with having to spend most weekends working, on more school work and on top of that college work and other trash. Fucking college. It fucking sucks waking up knowing that every move you make in the next 3 months will change the course of your life forever, when at the same time you still have to ask to go to the fucking restroom.

So don't tell me this isn't real life, because this is as real as it get's for me, because this is my life and I am living it this is my life; constantly working with no pay and little respect. So please don't pretend like my life is some sort of fucking walk in the park and that it's so great to be 17 because it isn't all that great, that's the nostalgia talking. Because 17 is nice when it wants to be but it's also hell the other 90% of the time.

I may have it easier in someways but don't act like this side is all green grass and tulips and shit.

Honestly, I'm sorry. I wouldn't go back to high school if someone paid me. I hope you are getting rest and good luck on your projects man. You've got this. You're almost done.

Just got laid off.

Fuck.

But how many English papers do you have to write? We're talking about the REAL shit in here.

Seriously though, Im sorry man. That shit sucks. Sending positive vibes and stuff.

Woe D, high school sucks. I get it. When you're in HS all that shit feels like the end of the world. However, trust me and everyone else when we say a few years from now you'll be thinking "Fuck, I wish all I had to worry about was writing 5 page papers and not missing the bus."

Crap sorry man.

I got laid off from my first job in the construction industry 5 years a go and it ended up being the best thing that could of happened for my career. Hope something good comes out of it mate!

Yeah, I think that's how it's going to turn out for me. I need to start school, and I was planning on quitting this job around Christmas time so I could start school in January so I guess it's not too bad.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic