Do you guys even know what that SNL skit is a parody of?! THE OC. And if you're familiar with the show it makes it even more funny. I seriously can never think of that song the same. When I saw that skit back in 2010 my friend and I laughed until we cried and acted it out every time we heard the song.

Duh_duh_duh.gif

Im doing well. Got invited to 2 parties today but managed to get out of one....trying to get out of the other one

Actually I might be getting out of the other one.... :)

How was your hallowen??

ha. what's wrong with a halloween party?

my halloween was boring and great. put out candy with a "help yourself" sign. gonna watch scream now, heh

I thought you were suppose to supply salsa to one! Did the party go salsa-less?!

Hahahaha. Those chips won't have dip!!! <_<

I'm just not into the idea of driving 45 min each way aaaaaand it's cold and I'm already wearing sweatpants and I bought that album I was talking to you about and it sounds amazing.

As you can see I have my "reasons"

Hahahaha. Those chips won't have dip!!! <_<

I'm just not into the idea of driving 45 min each way aaaaaand it's cold and I'm already wearing sweatpants and I bought that album I was talking to you about and it sounds amazing.

As you can see I have my "reasons"

I wouldn't drive that far for pretty much any party!  I don't blame you one bit.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic