I'm out in Idaho with some family right now and my dad just sent me a text message. Apparently a guy in my neighborhood backed into the door of my old BMW that I was planning to sell in the Spring. :/ it's pretty awkward because the guy is like 80 years old and my parents know him really well. I don't really know how to handle this.

I'm out in Idaho with some family right now and my dad just sent me a text message. Apparently a guy in my neighborhood backed into the door of my old BMW that I was planning to sell in the Spring. :/ it's pretty awkward because the guy is like 80 years old and my parents know him really well. I don't really know how to handle this.

Let me handle it for you... <_<

In all seriousness, that really sucks BUT backing into people's cars will make things awkward regardless. if he's cool about it then it can probably be less awkward.

That's so fucked. Someone dented my lady's passenger side door, never even left a note. Its a pretty obvious dent too. People suck.

Somebody did the same thing to my rear driver's side fender. Huge fucking smash in it and a nice big spot with no paint. People are fucking assholes.

Somebody did the same thing to my rear driver's side fender. Huge fucking smash in it and a nice big spot with no paint. People are fucking assholes.

When she lived on campus, a foreign exchange student caved in our rear bumper. I still to this day have no idea how she managed to fuck up parking that much. The hole was bigger than my head. My woman was PISSED.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic