they carry vinyl in my barnes n noble now wtf

Dude, B&N has carried vinyl for a while. I don't think there is anything wrong with it as B&N has been carrying music right along side books for pretty much the entire time they've been a business. Media is their business model after all.

What is weird is that Whole Foods is carrying vinyl? I don't need to buy an indie record while shopping for organic carrots. That makes no sense.

Dude, B&N has carried vinyl for a while. I don't think there is anything wrong with it as B&N has been carrying music right along side books for pretty much the entire time they've been a business. Media is their business model after all.

What is weird is that Whole Foods is carrying vinyl? I don't need to buy an indie record while shopping for organic carrots. That makes no sense.

They make a good cutting board, that's why whole foods has them.

i knew they carried vinyl in other places and online 

i just think its odd they have vinyl in my location specifically because there is like nooooooo market for vinyl here 

My favorite part about selling records is when USPS is slow (shit happens) and the customer complains to you like it's your fucking fault and you can do something about it.

Fuck, man, have some patience. It's a record, not your fucking insulin shots.

Impatient fucks.

USPS lost a $20 record I sent and I had to refund the user and also lose the record.

Has to get into my car through the passenger side this morning since the lock froze the door shut. I guess it was better than last week when it froze open and my door swung out as I was driving.

Yeah I broke my drivers side door into locked somehow last deep freeze and have to do the whole passenger door bit

I have not read any of those 50 shades books but I do know they really pissed off the people who participate in the true 'Dom/Sub' type lifestyle.

And yeah, I heard about the tampon part today. Jesus.

I have not read any of those 50 shades books but I do know they really pissed off the people who participate in the true 'Dom/Sub' type lifestyle.

And yeah, I heard about the tampon part today. Jesus.

Yeah, it is an inaccurate and harmful portrayal of BDSM

It's also abusive and rapey. Which makes sense because it was written as LITERALLY erotic Twilight fan fiction.

Hey everyone, the girlfriend and myself (Rapunzel and Flynn) are semifinalists in this DisneyBound contest. It would be quite awesome if you go vote for us. You can vote once per day for the next 3 days!

http://woobox.com/jwc5jm

We are the Rapunzel and Flynn who have the three picture collage, I am in the "Frying Pans, Who Knew?" tee shirt.

I doubt we have any chance of winning this as the first place couple already has 100+ votes but itd be awesome to win. If you could spread the word and vote all 3 days that would be absolutely amazing!

Thanks a ton!

Hey everyone, the girlfriend and myself (Rapunzel and Flynn) are semifinalists in this DisneyBound contest. It would be quite awesome if you go vote for us. You can vote once per day for the next 3 days!

http://woobox.com/jwc5jm

We are the Rapunzel and Flynn who have the three picture collage, I am in the "Frying Pans, Who Knew?" tee shirt.

I doubt we have any chance of winning this as the first place couple already has 100+ votes but itd be awesome to win. If you could spread the word and vote all 3 days that would be absolutely amazing!

Thanks a ton!

I actually just saw this on Facebook!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic