It always went something like this: "oh you're into music and lit. You don't really participate in sports and you aren't a total chauvinist, how many dicks do you suck daily?"

Seriously, I don't understand it. I'm not a regular jock fratboy dbag, so I'm gay. I don't care that people think I'm gay, it just baffles me is all.

For me it'd be me kissing a girlfriend or saying "My girlfriend..." and people being like "Wait, you're not gay? So you're bi then, right?"

Itd weird people out when I was like "Oh god I wish I was bi! That'd be dope"

Sounds deelish. My wife keeps Thin Mints in the freezer. I don't  keep anything specific in the freezer. Just freezer food.

theres some candy i put in the fridge like thin mints or certain chocolate bars. if i want a frozen snickers, nothing beats the snickers ice cream bars. plus i also cracked a tooth on a frozen peanut once. that tooth has now been pulled.

I think I need to pick up some Milky Way Darks and put them in the fridge. 

But the only way to eat them is with a knife and fork.  Why does everything taste better when using a knife and fork?

yeah you do, how about some charleston chews?

do you eat chips with a knife and fork?

I keep cadbury cream eggs.

interesting

theres some candy i put in the fridge like thin mints or certain chocolate bars. if i want a frozen snickers, nothing beats the snickers ice cream bars. plus i also cracked a tooth on a frozen peanut once. that tooth has now been pulled.

owwwwwwch

& with frozen Gusher's, just suck on them as opposed to biting into it. I have a tendency to bite instead of suck.

It's a personal problem.

lol. Sounds like it could offend others too.

your wife knows whats up

Indeed. I'm still trying to figure out her selection choice in me.

oh & thanks to those of you who posted on my fb for my bday with an egg theme: i now have people in my outside-of-vc life asking why all these folks from around the world are calling me egg and posting photos of eggs all over my facebook lol

I don't know your facebook name. You are forever Eggie, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Easter%20Egg%20Cake.JPG

I...ahem...baked this for you. It's delicious. ;)

oh & thanks to those of you who posted on my fb for my bday with an egg theme: i now have people in my outside-of-vc life asking why all these folks from around the world are calling me egg and posting photos of eggs all over my facebook lol

I've seen you on FB and debated adding you!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic