Can I complain about my lack of job here too? Haha.

That's what I get for moving to a new city. But at least it is all around cheaper to live here than in Seattle. Why the fuck did I move to one of the most expensive cities in the US; I'll never know.

I love that PDX has SO many bikes lanes though. Definitely going to buy a bike soon once I find a good job.

That's what I get for moving to a new city. But at least it is all around cheaper to live here than in Seattle. Why the fuck did I move to one of the most expensive cities in the US; I'll never know.

I love that PDX has SO many bikes lanes though. Definitely going to buy a bike soon once I find a good job.

BIKE LANE!

portlandia-bike-lane-o.gif

That sucks. Start a GoFundMe. Seriously.

:( I never went to a UGA game while I was a student there (working all weekend) and I regret it immensely. I went a few times as a young chap, but it would have been fun as an "adult."

I would feel guilty starting one with a legit real life need. I can still watch the games at home or on my phone when I'm working but there's nothing like seeing my Gamecocks play live.

And UGA? Did we just become frenemies? It's bad enough Cholly is a Clemson fan haha

You would shit at how cheap it is here.

Most importantly meat.

Bloomington. Naturally, the place for heathens that love music, to congregate. I'm surrounded by religious zealots, in the most intensely liberal part of this state... it's beautiful the art I witness every day, created by those heathens :D

Haha. Bloomington is a pretty cool place. Landlocked is a pretty rad store and Mother Bears has some great pizza.

You shouldn't have moved away from SLC! We're getting Google Fiber and there's a pizza festival next month.

Haha. Bloomington is a pretty cool place. Landlocked is a pretty rad store and Mother Bears has some great pizza.

It's the only tolerable metro area to live in this state.  Yes, Landlocked is my home store.  Good peoples over there.  

I am at home when I'm one with nature.  The Hoosier National Forest is just south of me.  Culture to the north, freedom to the south.  It should be the motto of the county.

I will eventually see Utah, when I can afford to throw the time and money towards that trip 

Wellllllll. Back up to 9 outstanding orders for 14 records. Fuckkkkkkkkkkk. (Luckily a bunch of them were preorders from months out, so it's not like I bought a million things at once.)

I'm supposed to be saving for my anniversary and I just pre ordered three Marvel steelbooks. Not to mention RSD is around the corner. Ugh....self control. It's what I lack.

Today is not my favorite day.  Think I might have laryngitis, had to leave work early because of it.

My favorite band had their van broken into and had all their shit taken.  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Two-Cow-Garage/15327419845

Cool thing is in a few hours someone started a GoFundMe Campaign for them and they've raised $10,000.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic