It's more ridiculous when it's your penis.

I just left a fancy work party to celebrate some product launches. Free booze and food at some nice ass place with a great view of the city. I only worked 5 hours today :)

Sounds like a good day to me. What was that about your penis? What's happening here?

I'd be lying if I said I haven't thought about getting my nips pierced. I always stop myself when I think about how much it's going to hurt when they get pulled or rubbed on something. Wouldn't be worth it.

Sounds like a good day to me. What was that about your penis? What's happening here?

I'd be lying if I said I haven't thought about getting my nips pierced. I always stop myself when I think about how much it's going to hurt when they get pulled or rubbed on something. Wouldn't be worth it.

When you get your penis pierced, you soak it in sea salt water to help the healing process (much like brucewillis is currently doing with his nips).

It honestly wasn't that bad getting them pierced. I mean, it hurt getting the needle through, but after that it was just a manageable stinging sensation for awhile. Now they're sore/tender but most of the time I don't even feel them. It's only been a day, but I doubt they're really ever going to be a problem.

Although I did skip out on ETID tonight cause fuuuuck being in the pit with fresh piercings. That's just stupid. But also fuck seeing ETID and not being in the pit and destroying new jack kids when they play Ebolorama.

What's wrong with gears?! ;)

They make you weak! ;)

So are you guys telling me Im not the only one who hates gears? Because thats how Ive felt for a long time based on most bikes having gears unless they are little BMX types.

I won't fault anyone for riding a bike (single speed or otherwise), because bike riding is awesome.  But for me, I like the simplicity of having one gear.  I pedal and it goes.  If it breaks, it's easy to fix.  My chain doesn't fall off (I'm guessing that's still a thing).

Haha, your chain shouldn't be falling off/breaking...I did luck out with my bike though. I'd probably be having those problems...but...

I snagged it at a pawn shop for $200 before I moved out here and it turned out to be a super expensive Mikkelson frame with some weird rare gears and shit. The folks at my local bike shop made me bring it in after they asked me what I was riding because they'd never seen one in person.

Also, the I checked CL for a couple weeks, but didn't find anything around 58cm. Apparently the lack of vitamin D makes everyone a fucking midget out here. Haha. So I bought that one of a factory outlet for pretty cheap. Only $280 shipped. Not too shabby. Stoked on the bars the most. Now fingers crossed I don't get hit by a car like I did in SLC. PDX seems more bike friendly so I'm sure I'll be fine.

There isn't too much elevation where I plan to bike so single speed is fine by me. Single gear makes you stronger anyway. Not a fan of fixed cause you can't coast, but I definitely love single gears. Stoked to ride to record shops, and not having to use the bus anymore.

Coasting is for the lazy ;)

Also, the I checked CL for a couple weeks, but didn't find anything around 58cm. Apparently the lack of vitamin D makes everyone a fucking midget out here. Haha. So I bought that one of a factory outlet for pretty cheap. Only $280 shipped. Not too shabby. Stoked on the bars the most. Now fingers crossed I don't get hit by a car like I did in SLC. PDX seems more bike friendly so I'm sure I'll be fine.

Don't get complacent though, whatever you do! I've almost been hit a number of times and verrrrry close to getting doored equally as often.

People will make right turns into you all day long.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic