Why was he stuck? That's what I didn't get.

She had already proven herself to be very cunning. She thought that whole scenario out as well as figures a way to turn the tables on him again after he caught her. There was no way I'd ever feel comfortable with her in my life again BUT I wouldn't feel comfortable not having my eye on her.

This is probably a bad idea, but anyone have any bad stories about being put under for a surgery? I have not had any surgeries yet, but I have to have knee surgery next Thursday, and the thought of being put under seriously freaks me out. Its why I canceled this surgery last fall, but it has to be done. Its silly, while nothing else bothers me, like heights, needles (tattoos/giving blood), etc. this is mind screwing me...

Not a bad story, but when I had my appendix out they were all, "you can wear your boxer into surgery" so I was like, "cool, ok."

Then, post surgery, I was still coming out of anesthesia, and being wheeled through the hospital and I turn my head to the left and they're neatly laid out next to my head on the pillow and I was like, "What the fuck? How did those get there?" The nurse thought it was pretty funny.

Not a bad story, but when I had my appendix out they were all, "you can wear your boxer into surgery" so I was like, "cool, ok."

Then, post surgery, I was still coming out of anesthesia, and being wheeled through the hospital and I turn my head to the left and they're neatly laid out next to my head on the pillow and I was like, "What the fuck? How did those get there?" The nurse thought it was pretty funny.

Haha, they just wanted a little peek. Can't be mad at that. I think my fear is that they are basically forcing me to sleep, and hoping they can bring me out of it.

I can't decide if I want to get a new turntable, or mod my ATLP120 and getting a much better cart. on it. It looks pretty simple to remove to built in preamp, and it's supposed to make a huge difference in sound. I am going to grab a Schitt Mani next time I get paid.

I took the day off today. Figured I'd be useless @ work after seeing Minus the Bear last night. I didn't get shitty or anything...just tired as all hell. 

And somehow when I got home I managed to back up my car into the garage wall corner. No major damage to my car, just a couple of gouges and crease to the corner of the rear bumper. Completely misjudged the distance when backing in as I'm not used to it. Now that I'm taking my work truck home, we have to play driveway Tetris with the cars and shit. Sucks ass. 

I took the day off today. Figured I'd be useless @ work after seeing Minus the Bear last night. I didn't get shitty or anything...just tired as all hell. 

And somehow when I got home I managed to back up my car into the garage wall corner. No major damage to my car, just a couple of gouges and crease to the corner of the rear bumper. Completely misjudged the distance when backing in as I'm not used to it. Now that I'm taking my work truck home, we have to play driveway Tetris with the cars and shit. Sucks ass. 

That sucks, and I've been there, but when I did it I just scratched my bumper up pretty good. It's never a fun thing to happen.

I'm also envious of you seeing Into It. Over It. and Minus the Bear.

I'm using the Audioquest carbon fiber static charger brush. It seems okay at getting dust but might have caused some scratches. Is there something that won't make records cling to the mat so bad? I'm sure I tried to search before and didn't find much and it seems a lot of people are fine with this brush but some have issues. I have a static solution for when I remove my records that is cheap and easy, but would prefer them not to get charged so much in the first place.

Get a rubber/cork mat. No static stick.

I plan to get one of the deer hide mats because I hear the same thing about them but cork would be a lot cheaper. Had hopes that the mat in my prize pack would be good but had a feeling most of these artsy mats were cheap. The cartridge Im currently using requires that I use 2 mats at the moment too since I can't adjust the VTA.

There is no reason for WAV, I hate having to tag them after converting them. There are some people who think they are better than lossless compressed files somehow even when you convert from wav to flac and back to wav you get an identical file. I would download the AAC more but they are using a low setting. Probably because its supposed to sound better than MP3 at lower settings but I dont care. Look at the file size differences! Cant trust almost half the size of MP3 which is why I encode my own. Audiophile and nerd is pretty accurate.

It's nice to have an option for people who want it. I personally don't listen to any WAV at all. It's funny cause I was telling you about how I wanted that Sony A17 DAP,  only later to realize it only supports WAV. Hahahaha.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic