Whatever was not the only song I didnt know at the show I went to and it made me feel left out. My friend knew them though, I only had the albums and soundtracks because I lived overseas. I was about to pm you but this always works better. Do you run your TT through your mac?

That I don't. Check my sig for my set ups.

That I don't. Check my sig for my set ups.

HAHA! Good timing. Just after I set it to hide sigs. I remember a pic where you must have been listening to digital but I wondered if you ran it through your macbook. My Sansui just has the phono and aux and if I start using a preamp I dont think I would want to plug it into the phono any more but my computer is plugged into the aux. I can see this being an excuse to get an amp sooner than I planned.

HAHA! Good timing. Just after I set it to hide sigs. I remember a pic where you must have been listening to digital but I wondered if you ran it through your macbook. My Sansui just has the phono and aux and if I start using a preamp I dont think I would want to plug it into the phono any more but my computer is plugged into the aux. I can see this being an excuse to get an amp sooner than I planned.

GET YOURSELF A FUCKING AMP!

GET YOURSELF A FUCKING JOB!

Fixed. Yeah I'm working on it. Would like to be able to have a more modern one although Sansui are supposed to be good, I would like to give it back to the owner and have a nice little modern box. Would have to be able to do speakers though because I dont think I could handle hearing vinyl on headphones too much. Not my collection anyways. :)

Fixed. Yeah I'm working on it. Would like to be able to have a more modern one although Sansui are supposed to be good, I would like to give it back to the owner and have a nice little modern box. Would have to be able to do speakers though because I dont think I could handle hearing vinyl on headphones too much. Not my collection anyways. :)

In all fairness I need one of those too. Haha.

Silly me realized I have been listening with cans out of my mac lately anyways so no need to plug it into the amp any more. Problem solved. Oh and I really like the Amazon reviews for the pre amp that should be coming in tomorrow/today. I feel like it shouldn't be that good for $34 but some guy said he liked it better than a handful of more expensive ones so it should be interesting. Just need to get some resisters to try "cartridge loading" that someone told me would make my cartridge sound better. I have a feeling no one on VC does this. :)

I'll grab that for the lady. Thanks.

Just saw how slim it looked and knew you were wanting something slim.

Silly me realized I have been listening with cans out of my mac lately anyways so no need to plug it into the amp any more. Problem solved. Oh and I really like the Amazon reviews for the pre amp that should be coming in tomorrow/today. I feel like it shouldn't be that good for $34 but some guy said he liked it better than a handful of more expensive ones so it should be interesting. Just need to get some resisters to try "cartridge loading" that someone told me would make my cartridge sound better. I have a feeling no one on VC does this. :)

Just saw how slim it looked and knew you were wanting something slim.

Audio equipment is still pretty subjective. It all depends on your hearing, your musical taste, your listening preferences, your mood, etc. So it's cool to see people like low end stuff better than high end stuff. You know how I feel about the super high end audiophile gear.

Audio equipment is still pretty subjective. It all depends on your hearing, your musical taste, your listening preferences, your mood, etc. So it's cool to see people like low end stuff better than high end stuff. You know how I feel about the super high end audiophile gear.

I actually asked the guy on head-fi I have been getting some advice from what he thought about it. He has TOTL turntable gear and he said it was a good. When you look at the turntable threads on there, he is one of the most knowledgeable so I was surprised when he said that. :) He gives me shit for trying to repurpose random junk to work with my turntable. Sometimes I joke about things like using the kitchen sink plug as a weight/clamp just to see what he says.  :D

Do you work outdoors?

No, but the coldness is killing my mood, which is already shitty because I hate my job. It's also making my allergies bad today for some reason.

No, but the coldness is killing my mood, which is already shitty because I hate my job. It's also making my allergies bad today for some reason.

:( Sorry to hear it. I feel you on the allergies, though. For the last few weeks, I've had red rings around my eyes because my allergies have been prompting my eyes to water all the time.

Gooooooooooooooooood morning my beautiful VCers!!!

It's a hot day here today already. Temp gauge says 82 but it feels like a stifling 99.

Trying to get through my day and then head up to Orlando to see Alk3 for at least the last two nights of their discography tour. Incredibly excited for that.

Bernie Sanders did an AMA last night. Go Vermont. It's going to be fun watching him run for President, even if it is the longest of long shots. 

I was remoted into a stores terminal today helping them with something dumb, and the guy kept googling Bernie Sanders. It was odd, and annoying since I was trying to diagnosis something but he kept ignoring me.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic