Today is awesome.  I just got an out for an upcoming nieces wedding.  Now I can hit up the Dawes / Lone Below show.

She just messaged all the vegetarians and told us that they weren't going to have a vegetarian option.  Which isn't a big deal, I don't expect people to try and accommodate to my person food choices.  Shes asking us to not show up and she'll have us go to another restaurant to eat.  Sweet, gives me an easy out.  I can now, guilt free, just stop by the dance for a few minutes and that is it.

Now all I've got to do is find out how to get out of my half-brothers mail order bride wedding and I'll be family wedding free all summer.

...and Happy Friday y'all.

I'd love to see Dawes again. I haven't seen them since probably 2008 or 2009 when they toured with Delta Sprit and Other Lives. They're playing here this summer, but it's the same night that Wilco are playing here, and I got tickets already. It would be cool if they were touring together, haha.

I'd love to see Dawes again. I haven't seen them since probably 2008 or 2009 when they toured with Delta Sprit and Other Lives. They're playing here this summer, but it's the same night that Wilco are playing here, and I got tickets already. It would be cool if they were touring together, haha.

I can never tell if I like Dawes or not.  It's weird but they are one of those bands that each time I listen to them and I'll just go back and forth on whether I like them or not.  Don't know what it is about them that has me unsure.

If I had to travel at all to see them I probably wouldn't, but they are playing a Mile of Music kick off show in my home town.  It's cool that they are getting some bigger bands in.  

Some kid I went to HS with, who became a doctor, just got charged with trading prescription drugs for sex. He was a super creep in high school, and apparently still is.

Thanks, if I win, it's a few albums so I will get to know them. Good to know I'm entered for something you guys know. Didn't know Mew when I entered theirs either. Or Strand of Oaks

Here's Dawes from Letterman a few weeks back.  They did a cover of a Warren Zevon song for Letterman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drXEp-JjD6U

...and they were on it a few weeks earlier too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym3KKRDB9-c

grabbed the AOF/Moneen bundle from dine alone. $117 shipped. luckily i have a friend in AUS thats going to buy all the AOF stuff off me.  Just wanted that colored Moneen.  John or Matt, either of you guys grab one?

Yeah I was right you're doing something else.

Well I'm okay with you guys winning that Dawes thing on Amazon but hope I do. Haven't won anything lately and there hasn't been much to win according to google searches. Hopefully win some Tori Amos soon. ;)

i feel weird eating eggs. (not an eggie joke)

i mean, here i am eating a hard boiled egg. the unhatched young of an animal. the delicious yolk so beautifully boiled to melt on my tongue. but in reality its a baby bird.

i just took another bite.

IM A MONSTER

im okay with eating full grown animals

i feel weird eating eggs. (not an eggie joke)

i mean, here i am eating a hard boiled egg. the unhatched young of an animal. the delicious yolk so beautifully boiled to melt on my tongue. but in reality its a baby bird.

i just took another bite.

IM A MONSTER

im okay with eating full grown animals

It's not fertilized so really isn't an animal, or shouldn't be. I had 6 raw yesterday for the first time in a while.

grabbed the AOF/Moneen bundle from dine alone. $117 shipped. luckily i have a friend in AUS thats going to buy all the AOF stuff off me. Just wanted that colored Moneen. John or Matt, either of you guys grab one?

Yup. I keep reminding people that $117 is actually $96 after currency conversion. I will also be sellin my AOF stuff

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic