White does hold data the worst out of all colors. Have you listened to any other variants? I try to avoid white if all possible.

Yeah, I've heard white sucks. My OG press with white and blue, but i have not heard the black version. The white was the cheap off discogs, so I grabbed it. I might go buy black copy and sell the white.

My only white so far is an EP by Avante something. Wouldn't be able to tell if anything is wrong with it. :) Glad I didnt pre-order pink the other day, should be similar in theory? Even though it was the second most expensive and the most popular of that pre-order.

Oh neat, a Foo flexi! You got that Matt?

That I do. The Two Headed Dog cover.

Yeah, I've heard white sucks. My OG press with white and blue, but i have not heard the black version. The white was the cheap off discogs, so I grabbed it. I might go buy black copy and sell the white.

These days I always do 180g Black over anything. Doesn't matter how cool the variant is.

Seems that the 180g always is the lowest count in the run (especially for labels like RFC, SOD, etc.) which sucks cause I always put it off for later, then up missing out. Haha.

I also got a littl misty eyed during 'Refused Party Program'. I've learned that seeing bands I love immensely makes me cry a bit, I'm a full on wimp.

I've cried during bands, MLIW had me about to tear up screaming along to The Outsider. I know I would cry if I ever get to see The Blood Brothers or Head Wound City. TBB literally changed my life.

Oh yeah I definitely would keep that forever if I had it. While looking up the price for Sonic Highways on Amazon it showed me a Dave Grohl "signed" Bleach for $500 that has to be the dumbest most probably fake signed thing I've heard of for a while.

Yeah, no kidding.  Besides, didn't Chris Channing play drums on Bleach?  That was before DG even joined the band.

I've been super on edge since I had a panic attack yesterday. Damn anxiety. It looks like I'll have to go back to my doctor to get pills, since it's been 2 months since I took any. There is no way I can do a cross country move without them.

Got hella downvotes for saying that you should separate art from the artist in that Michael Jackson thread.

I strongly believe in not supporting an artist if they're a piece of shit, but Jesus Christ.

that's hard to do sometimes. like with r kelly. i love me some ignition remix, but hard for me to separate the allegations of him peeing and pooping on underage girls while having sex with them. reputation can taint the opinions of how others perceive your art.

edit: looks like your comments are positive/neutral.

Yes. Diggin 'em.  

You?

Yeah a few weeks ago. Thought you were in the same group but wasn't sure. I'm weird and dont like wearing headphones at home for some reason so I haven't got as much use out of them as I thought I would. So this weekend I've been trying to fix that and loving them. Ran a bunch of burn in tracks through them the other week and I think it helped them out a bit.

I wore over-ears for years when I was younger, w the walkman, discman, etc.  These are comfortable enough.  It's mainly conditioning your ears for the pressure.  I have to admit, I let the "bridge" lay on the back of my neck sometimes.  I'm used to it

For me its a weird anxiety thing. I think I've had too many people sneak up on me while sitting with headphones on. My desk faces the door though so it should be easier. :) For some reason I felt like listening to Chem Bros - We Are the Night so I'm playing that through them right now.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic