Our website is down, again, and somehow my phone is the only one ringing with questions on it. Awesome. I think I'm purposely placed high in the queue because I actually work. Time to stop caring, I can't fucking take this job anymore. Guy behind me is just browsing facebook while my phone rings off the hook.

Audio quality listening quiz:

Gotta try this with the new cans. Did badly on the Tidal one but think the sound out of my computer sucks and so do their test samples. Man I used to be able easily tell mp3 and lossless on acoustic and music with lots of decay.

Dude selling boots replied yesterday with a price while I was out. Has not replied about how to order and I know the jerks on here won't tell me because its supposed to be so secret.

Secret Sweetheart I rely so much on avatars I had no idea who you were and you didn't even change your name! Crazyness!

Speaking of crazy, I went 80s crazy at the used record store. Well, mostly because thats as recent as it gets in there but also just on an 80s thing lately. Secrets of My Success OST, Back to the Beach OST, Huey Lewis - Sports, and Madness- Our House/It Must Be Love 45

Hey everybody! Oh and yeah I fight my sleep all the time, never want to do it but then hate dealing with the consequences later. Coffee doesn't help me like other people. "The day is my enemy, the night my friend"

I was going to post this but I think its a different table and not as low as the last one. I think he is trying to stick with his AT so he got a new cart, btw there has been a red for $50 on head-fi, damn tempting if I didnt already get a new cart and recently order another stylus.

He might change his mind though.

Gotta try this with the new cans. Did badly on the Tidal one but think the sound out of my computer sucks and so do their test samples. Man I used to be able easily tell mp3 and lossless on acoustic and music with lots of decay.

Dude selling boots replied yesterday with a price while I was out. Has not replied about how to order and I know the jerks on here won't tell me because its supposed to be so secret.

Secret Sweetheart I rely so much on avatars I had no idea who you were and you didn't even change your name! Crazyness!

Speaking of crazy, I went 80s crazy at the used record store. Well, mostly because thats as recent as it gets in there but also just on an 80s thing lately. Secrets of My Success OST, Back to the Beach OST, Huey Lewis - Sports, and Madness- Our House/It Must Be Love 45

Hey everybody! Oh and yeah I fight my sleep all the time, never want to do it but then hate dealing with the consequences later. Coffee doesn't help me like other people. "The day is my enemy, the night my friend"

I got both variants of Vastlecania.  PM me and I'll tell you everything I know.  I won't discuss on here, but hit me up with a PM!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic