Venting...

Look. I like Megaman as much as the next guy. More than most in fact. But that fucking Megaman 1-10 "soundtrack" bullshit makes me so angry I want to puke. Not to mention there are two dedicated threads for it, and not counting this rant there are two other threads that it's being discussed in.

Continue with your day.

Venting...

Look. I like Megaman as much as the next guy. More than most in fact. But that fucking Megaman 1-10 "soundtrack" bullshit makes me so angry I want to puke. Not to mention there are two dedicated threads for it, and not counting this rant there are two other threads that it's being discussed in.

Continue with your day.

Dude, Megaman 2 is my shit. One of the best games ever made, and I'm a huge fan of series. But yeah, fuck that thing. What the hell is the point? And why a picture disc? I'm just really sick of every "song" ever getting a damn vinyl release. Everything doesn't need to be put on vinyl. Nickelodeon songs? Megaman songs? Video game scores? Every Disney movie ever made? I mean come on. We all know the vinyl industry is booming, but that's no excuse to saturate the market with pure shit. I bet the HT release subscribers eat that shit up. Go jerk off to your Frozen score and shut uppppppp.

Dude, Megaman 2 is my shit. One of the best games ever made, and I'm a huge fan of series. But yeah, fuck that thing. What the hell is the point? And why a picture disc? I'm just really sick of every "song" ever getting a damn vinyl release. Everything doesn't need to be put on vinyl. Nickelodeon songs? Megaman songs? Video game scores? Every Disney movie ever made? I mean come on. We all know the vinyl industry is booming, but that's no excuse to saturate the market with pure shit. I bet the HT release subscribers eat that shit up. Go jerk off to your Frozen score and shut uppppppp.

I knew you'd agree!

Fuckkkkkkkkk. I'm very close to just calling it as far as collecting records. Shit's getting stupid.

Nah, man. Me and you, people who buy records to listen to Sabbath, Dylan, Bowie, Nirvana, Young, real stuff, we have to keep it going. I want to keep collecting till I die, or murder a hot topic kid by cutting his dead off with a My Little Pony LP.

The cash cow will die, and vinyl will go to what it was in the 90s and early 2000's, and we can all enjoy our normal stuff. No way I'd ever give it up, unless they start mastering new records with low DR ratings. Fuck the loudness war. It's the worse thing about music in the last 20 years.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic