A1 is the jimmy buffet of sauces

sorry :(

made me giggle 

I hate seeing people put A1 or ketchup on any type of really great piece of meat. Drives me insane. Salt, pepper, and blood. The only 3 flavors you need.

I don't put anything on a good piece of meat.  Hardly ever do I have a steak anymore.  No dice on pepper, or blood.  Medium is the coldest I'll go

I do like a good ribeye seared in a cast iron with garlic butter and fresh herbs. I'm bout that

Sirloin or Strip.  I won't buy a ribeye.  The rest of it, sure.  Why not

and, I'm going to eat some sushi, and see Particle.  Later taters

What happened?

Nothing yet, just earlier while out walking I was thinking about the whole "electronic music is stupid on vinyl because its not analog" nonsense and I just voiced it in the elitist thread because it's extremely wrong. I don't think people who say this are listening to only acoustic music recorded with microphones. An electric guitar just converts vibrations into electronic signals. Yeah I get that simple beeps and boops and 8-bit are silly on vinyl though.

I hate seeing people put A1 or ketchup on any type of really great piece of meat. Drives me insane. Salt, pepper, and blood. The only 3 flavors you need.

When you have a really nice steak that tastes like butter, fuck yeah. But when you don't get a $20 ribeye, I like bbq sauce. Sweet Baby Ray's in particular. But when I do eat steak, it's the grass fed ribeye. I still need to try the dry aged stuff. Frankly, I lobe bbq sauce on everything. Fact is, I have like 1/4 of my sense of taste and smell, and I can taste bbq sauce really well; so I put it on everything. Haha. Either that or it's chipotle hot sauce.

When you have a really nice steak that tastes like butter, fuck yeah. But when you don't get a $20 ribeye, I like bbq sauce. Sweet Baby Ray's in particular. But when I do eat steak, it's the grass fed ribeye. I still need to try the dry aged stuff. Frankly, I lobe bbq sauce on everything. Fact is, I have like 1/4 of my sense of taste and smell, and I can taste bbq sauce really well; so I put it on everything. Haha. Either that or it's chipotle hot sauce.

I love sweet baby ray's on just about anything. I made some delicious blue cheese butter the other day that was incredible though.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic