I feel really odd this morning. I couldn't tell if I had a panic attack on the way to work, or if I was going to pass out. Made it to work, so I guess I'm fine, just feel weird. At least it's Friday!

I do my best to avoid political discussions on the Internet. It just isn't worth it.

Same. I love Bernie, but have not even looked in that thread.

YES. this is my 3rd pay of this month which means i get to keep it all to myself since all my bills are paid off already =D

Same, except my last check was the one I didn't pay any bills from. It was nice being able to save almost twice what I normally do a month.

My bills are pretty low this month, so I bought myself a new intergrated amp, and still have some left to save.

I was trying to save money, but I ended up having to sink a few hundred into my car.

I've been living rent-free on a couch for the past two months, so that's helped, but it's cost me a lot in gas and food.  I've put over 1000 miles on my car since July started.  I've been trying to find an apartment closer to my workplace and campus, but it's been a fruitless search.

Got the keys to the new apartment yesterday. We then moved in my record collection and my girlfriend's boot collection. So it's pretty fucking official now.

Nice, congrats Bruce!

Quite a few people here have said they have anxiety issues, what's everyone's go to to stop panic attacks? I can't seem to shake this one, well right on edge of one. I've been trying my breathing techniques, but the feeling won't subside.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic