it was actually pretty civil for a while. the 1 topic i didnt think would make this place go crazy made it go crazy lol.

Meh. I don't think it ever really got out of civil territory. At least not the main discussion between tard and myself. I can see both sides of the issue, it was just annoying that he kept going to the extreme end of things when I tried to stay closer to the middle.

I for one wasn't angry or butthurt at all. ::shrug::

That's all on that though, this is small talk, not gun debate talk! :)

Quite a few people here have said they have anxiety issues, what's everyone's go to to stop panic attacks? I can't seem to shake this one, well right on edge of one. I've been trying my breathing techniques, but the feeling won't subside.

Xanax, cigs & weed are my go-to. Hard for me to curb anxiety without a substance :/  (which i hate btw)

says a lot about our country when it's easier to get weapons of death, than it is for an autistic/epileptic child or adult to receive proper meds that can curtail the struggles of their daily healthcare

or, a decent education for that matter

that's all I will bring in here on this subject

Speaking of pay checks .... I only get paid twice a month no matter the month. Also my check at the end of the month is always the same amount and it is just a tiny flat rate portion of our hours. The check in the middle of the month is all of the rest of our hours, per diem, and any over time or what we call "premium pay".

So basically my check at the end of the month barely covers rent. And the check in the middle of the month is massive. It's irritating.

Xanax, cigs & weed are my go-to. Hard for me to curb anxiety without a substance :/  (which i hate btw)

A cig. helped for a minute, but now I feel crappy again. I just want to lay down and go to sleep.

Meh. I don't think it ever really got out of civil territory. At least not the main discussion between tard and myself. I can see both sides of the issue, it was just annoying that he kept going to the extreme end of things when I tried to stay closer to the middle.

I for one wasn't angry or butthurt at all. ::shrug::

That's all on that though, this is small talk, not gun debate talk! :)

How's the burying the dead business lately?

Speaking of pay checks .... I only get paid twice a month no matter the month. Also my check at the end of the month is always the same amount and it is just a tiny flat rate portion of our hours. The check in the middle of the month is all of the rest of our hours, per diem, and any over time or what we call "premium pay".

So basically my check at the end of the month barely covers rent. And the check in the middle of the month is massive. It's irritating.

Weird pay schedule... is that normal for the airline business?

Quite a few people here have said they have anxiety issues, what's everyone's go to to stop panic attacks? I can't seem to shake this one, well right on edge of one. I've been trying my breathing techniques, but the feeling won't subside.

Affirmations and visualizations, in addition to breathing techniques, should help.

Kava, too.

Affirmations and visualizations, in addition to breathing techniques, should help.

Kava, too.

Trying my best, damn phone at work keeps ringing so I can't concentrate on anything but work, which makes the stress worse.

Ya. It's the worst. But it's making me become better at budgeting. Ya. Last day of the month and the 15th. Merrr

Same here. Huge pain. Most of my bills and mortgage hit on the 1st and wipe me out. On the 15th I am king for a week. 

I have to plan my activities with friends between the 16th and 25th. 

I got a chicken sandwich and chips for lunch. They didn't have any mozzarella sticks, which made me sad. I didn't feel like eating my boring peanut butter sandwich.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic