It always makes me grin.

Don't know if you smoke or not, but burning one with yourfriendpeter may help alleviate some of the yucky feels (@ least for a bit).

HE DOES NOT. Him and Jon bummed me out hard at the SLEEP show when I found out and I will never forget. Never forgive.

It always makes me grin.

Don't know if you smoke or not, but burning one with yourfriendpeter may help alleviate some of the yucky feels (@ least for a bit).

I don't, but maybe I will...

I'm at least getting drunk with him in the near future. I mean, he does live right next to my room. Haha.

Only one wall separates us. 

HE DOES NOT. Him and Jon bummed me out hard at the SLEEP show when I found out and I will never forget. Never forgive.

If/when I make it out, I will indulge with you for sure. It's been about 10 years since the last time I did, but I want to start again.

Due to work I'm actually somewhat unable to indulge any more. I will do mushrooms all day long though.

Ah, I do remember you saying that before. Never done anything but smoke.

Due to work I'm actually somewhat unable to indulge any more. I will do mushrooms all day long though.

I can't smoke cause of my new job as well actually. I mean, the handbook said "don't come to work high" / with large amounts in your system. The wording was really odd, but I did get tested. I don't know if they do testing or not. I haven't looked into it that much. I'm almost done with week 3 so it's still pretty early.

I can't smoke cause of my new job as well actually. I mean, the handbook said "don't come to work high" / with large amounts in your system. The wording was really odd, but I did get tested. I don't know if they do testing or not. I haven't looked into it that much. I'm almost done with week 3 so it's still pretty early.

Your state just upped it's retail sales date.  Oct 1st.  I would imagine once insurance starts accepting in areas, med mj, then businesses might not be far behind.  Just my idea though.  

My state will be in the 40's on that note, of course

Your state just upped it's retail sales date.  Oct 1st.  I would imagine once insurance starts accepting in areas, med mj, then businesses might not be far behind.  Just my idea though.  

My state will be in the 40's on that note, of course

Yeah, apparently it all just depends on the employer. I work for a company that was started by an Irish family in the 50s. We are just now getting the logistics dept. stream-lined and up to date with tech. So who knows what their view on weed is. Haha. But then again, I don't really care that much. Haha.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic