March is going to be full of snow if our seasons keep shifting

Seriously. I think this passed March, we had some snow. They are predicting a warmer winter with little snow, which would be awesome.

I'm sorry, I can't see what you're all typing, or hear any of you.

My entire head is currently melting off due to all the Neurosis excellence.

It only get's better from here...

They are the heaviest folk band ever.

Yes, I am serious.

Speaking of folk, have you checked out Steve Von Till's acoustic stuff?

Not sure if it's any consolation, but if you mistook it for roadkill, I'd assume you weren't the one to actually kill her, or if you were, you put her out of her suffering.

Fuck dude, you have my sincerist condolonces. That's heartbreaking and horrible. I'd probably never stop crying, but I wouldn't recommend that course of action.

Shit happens. The universe is a fucked and terrible place. It doesn't seem like it was your fault, there's only so much you can do when an animal runs in front of your car.

Whoa. That's some horrible shit, dude. I'm sorry to hear it :(

God damn. RIP Lucy.   :(

I'm so sorry, man. 

Thank you guys for the kind words. I really needed them. Between this, and losing my 12 year old Pom to kidney failure earlier this year, I was a mess that night. I'm better now. Gotta remember the good times!

The Weekly VaCay  - to take us away from the grind of the hobby.........................

(for participants/members of all things VC)

Give me all of your weekly topics that we should dedicate an entire week to.  The more random the topic, makes the joke/convo even better.

I would like to start it this coming Monday, the 12th.  Take the weekend to shout out ideas.  Some of you are extremely quick, so I expect nothing but the best.  j/k

I will create a list for everyone to vote on for the coming week.  

52 ideas will win, with a few dedicated days thrown in for observance of musical gods, admin days o' birth, baby pictures, etc.

Participate if you like.  It doesn't have to be every week.

Near the end of the first year, I will send the member with the most votes/ideas a prize.   B)

Have at it friends.

@jhulud - if you would prefer to move this, do as you see fit.  I figure the # of participants will be small.

I'm glad I'm not alone in this.

I've only seen the first episode of Walking Dead but I caught a good amount of one of the seasons of AHS, and it was terrible. 

AHS has had great seasons and very bleh seasons. 

Murder House was great, but I wasn't a big fan of Asylum. Coven was better and Freak Show was alright.

Walking Dead on the other hand I love.

Anyone got a good, recent movie recommendation? Wife and I are going to watch one tonight. If it helps, last two we watched were Birdman and Ex-Machina. I thought the former was technically impressive but it didn't do much for me and my wife was so annoyed by the drums that I'm not sure she even watched much of it. We both thought the latter was awesome. 

Thanks. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic