Apparently I didn't move the money around right or I got online on my banking app while I was twisted sideways in the Hospital and caused one of our accounts to overdraw 3 times... Thankfully they understood and refunded me my $105 in fees... I am a silver tongued devil for sure ;)

oh man. i almost did the same thing earlier today. it's pay day and was trying to transfer money to my savings account from one bank to another and accidentally put one too many zeros in the amount to be transferred. thank goodness i actually noticed and was able to cancel. that would've been baaaaaaaaad. 

oh man. i almost did the same thing earlier today. it's pay day and was trying to transfer money to my savings account from one bank to another and accidentally put one too many zeros in the amount to be transferred. thank goodness i actually noticed and was able to cancel. that would've been baaaaaaaaad.

Weeeeeird! I almost did the same thing today too!

I actually got hacked through Paypal some years back and my bank account drained, which caused my rent check to bounce in the process. Luckily Wells Fargo was nice enough to replace my funds AND call my rental office to let them know the bounced check was not my fault so they didn't charge me for the fees associated. 

I actually got hacked through Paypal some years back and my bank account drained, which caused my rent check to bounce in the process. Luckily Wells Fargo was nice enough to replace my funds AND call my rental office to let them know the bounced check was not my fault so they didn't charge me for the fees associated. 

that's so awesome! well, minus the paypal hacking part :( some banks are waaaaay better than others. i've been trying to switch most of my stuff over to capital one because hsbc suuuuuucks and capital one customer service is pretty awesome. but switching my direct deposit over seems like too much of a hassle. and then i still have an hsbc CC. but i'm pretty close to paying that off finally and probably gonna ditch it for a better card as well.

Wells fargo shout out, love it

I don't know what to do either. Just spinning records and sorta staring off. I don't even feel like internet browsing. It's cold, and going to snow later, so I don't know what else to do. I doubt anyone is doing anything tonight. I hate winter, life is so stale.

I don't know what to do either. Just spinning records and sorta staring off. I don't even feel like internet browsing. It's cold, and going to snow later, so I don't know what else to do. I doubt anyone is doing anything tonight. I hate winter, life is so stale.

I feel that dude. We got our first rays of sunlight in a while today. Kinda hurt my eyes. But that seasonal depression kicks in pretty hard with the rain/lack of sunlight pretty easily. 

It's hella twangy country jams. With some psychobilly mixed in. And a few old Tiger Army favs. I love it.

you should check out drag the river "you can't live this way". it's very different but super amazing alt country. it's chad price from ALL's side project. him and jon snodgrass. i love that album so fucking much. no sick steel pedal guitar though :(

Got a hot date tomorrow night with the wifey for dinner and mockingjay part 2, so we're watching part 1 now. Then it's Mario Kart time!

What a night!

Anniversary is next Saturday, so I think we'll go see that and then have the night to ourselves with our daughter over at my dad's. Then I'm making her go to the Clippers game the next day. :D

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic